Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Suggestions?...I have a allergies

So I'm allergic to peanuts and tree nuts and need suggestions for a skin care routine. (Soooo many products have nut oils it's unbelievable 🙄)

After turning 30 last summer I notices a change in my skin. Now I have blackheads on my cheeks, oily skin (only around the eyes) and hyperpigmentation around my chin and mouth.

Any suggestions for nut free products?

Thanks!

Suggestions?...I have a allergies

@ACB89 I have a nut allergy too and it's definitely tough finding products that do not contain or haven't been contaminated with.

Re: Suggestions?...I have a allergies

@ACB89  I can relate, I have nut allergies as well! It seems like it is getting harder and harder to avoid nut containing products. Almond oil is a very common ingredient unfortunately 😞 I would recommend The Ordinary products as well as many of the First Aid Beauty products. The Ordinary's website is nice because in the description of each product, it identifies if each product is nut free or not! Makes it sooo much easier than reading through the entire ingredient list. You mentioned that you are struggling with oily skin and blackheads... You could give The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL a try. Many people rave about it, and I like it because my pores look much smaller after using. I also like the ERNO LASZLO - The Famous Black Bar to help eliminate pimples and excess oil. It REALLY clears my pores! A great moisturizer I like is the FIRST AID BEAUTY - Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration. This is a great moisturizer for your face as well as dry areas on the body. I don't find this lotion to be too greasy for my face- It is very thick, but I have never had breakouts from it. And it is nut free 🙂 In general, my two favorite brands are The Ordinary and First Aid Beauty! Both brands have a great range of nut free products that do not irritate my sensitive skin 🙂

Re: Suggestions?...I have a allergies

@ACB89 HI there, i would try using THE ORDINARY - and THE ORDINARY - Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA these products are phenomenal and perform very well without nut ingredients and excessive oils.  Hope this brand works for your skincare needs.

Let me know how it goes. 

Best To You!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing