Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Suggested products for redness?

Inspired by the sale, I am looking for new products that work well on sensitive, redness / dryness-prone skin. 

I already use some great Dr. Jart products, including Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mL, DR. JART+ - Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Serum. Any other products you’d recommend in the skincare realm?

I’ve been toying with the idea of getting a FOREO LUNA™ Mini 3 Pearl Pink or something similar for a while. I want to gently exfoliate... but I never know if my skin will be too irritated by something like this. Has anyone with redness or trouble exfoliating used this or something similar? Advice on if it will work for me?

I am also looking for new eye cream that’s extra moisturizing. I tried Drunk Elephant C-Tango™ Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL and was really underwhelmed. Would love something that people are obsessed with and keep coming back for!!

RE: Suggested products for redness?

The Foreo products caused breakouts for me and I’m also still searching for HG products. Jurlique’s redness line, not sold at Sephora :(, is probably the closest I’ve found. Farmacy’s sheet masks, and Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask have been helpful at keeping my skin moisturized and calm.

Re: Suggested products for redness?

@hjbarrett15my favorite eye creams are OLEHENRIKSEN - Banana Bright Eye Crème and FRESH - Black Tea Firming and De-Puffing Eye Cream, Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL is also super soothing and moisturizing

Glow Recipe Avocado Fine Line Eye Cream with Retinol 0.5 oz/ 15 mL is great for night use but the retinol could make it irritating, though if you were fine with the C-tango it might be okay

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing