Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Substitute for Drunk Elephant Marula Oil

After using Drunk Elephant Babyfacial, can Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Oil be used instead of DE Marula Oil? 

Usually at night I use Sunday Riley Luna Oil followed by Sunday Riley Good Genes. On the 1 night per week I use DE Babyfacial, can it be followed with Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Oil, Sunday Riley Good Genes & finally a moisturizer? I don’t have sensitive skin but I don’t want to overdo it.

Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mLKiehl's Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Concentrate Moisturizing Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mlSunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment 1.7 oz / 50 mlSunday Riley Luna Sleeping Retinoid Night Oil 1.18 oz/ 35 mLDrunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury  Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

Re: Substitute for Drunk Elephant Marula Oil

@whitney524 I used to use Marula oil as my evening skincare oil and switched over to the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Oil this past summer and I like it better. They’re both nice but I like the blend of oils from Kiehl’s more. And I only need a very small amount to cover and sink into my whole face. My bottle is going to last forever. (And I’ve used it after the DE Baby Facial as well and it’s very nice!)

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing