Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Spatula for beauty products

I would like if Sephora would carry some kind of tool to scoop your products out of jars. I recently called Sephora and the customer service representative said they don't carry them and to try Amazon or elsewhere. 

#

Re: Spatula for beauty products

Thank you everyone who gave me so many suggestions! Now I know what I need to do☺ I'm not sure how to delete this post, call it not tech savvy but I now know and I don't need anymore suggestions.  Again, thank you so much☺

NIOD, a Deciem brand, sells a stainless steel spatula for $2.50 Canadian

The same parent brand as The Ordinary! I'm immediately going there to buy mine! Fabulous Company! Thanks! 😊

Thank you!

@luvmadeup I use spatdaddy spatulas and bought them on amazon. One is small for cosmetics and one is longer and bigger for lotions. I love them and use them all the time.

48D5D068-3DF5-429D-B6DE-34E0E26C2DC5.jpeg

Thank you for your help!

@luvmadeup  You can get them at Sally Beauty.

Thank you☺

@luvmadeup Sephora has never sold them but you can find them at any beauty store, online at Amazon, MAC, Morphe, and Inglot all make them. I know because I have quite a few from those brands and use it everyday for mixing and scooping.  You don’t really need a spatula you can even use a tiny spoon or a tiny spatula from skincare products that come free with the skincare item. The spatula I’m talking about is made out of metal and is durable. Makeup artists have it in their kit. 

@SportyGirly125 Do you know of a good one that can replace my broken one from LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original?  Thanks!  🙂

@greeneyedgirl107 you can use the scoops from Tatcha jars or I found theseC94743E4-ABB2-4CFF-8901-1A0331EA24D7.png

Container StoreContainer Store

@SportyGirly125 Thanks so much for looking into this, and getting back to me!  The Ulta ones looks good - I didn't even think to look there!

Image result for hearts gif

I appreciate your help☺

@luvmadeup 

Look around, you may be able to repurpose something you already own. I use what was supposed to be a cuticle pusher from a travel nail set...one end is wide and slightly scooped, perfect for scooping up small amounts of products, and the other end is pointy in case I need to pry a lid off or something. 😄

Thank you for your suggestions☺

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos3
  • 48D5D068-3DF5-429D-B6DE-34E0E26C2DC5.jpeg
  • Container Store
  • C94743E4-ABB2-4CFF-8901-1A0331EA24D7.png
testing