Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Small blackheads/whiteheads/pores??

Does anyone have a good suggestion for products that help with newly forming blackheads/whiteheads/enlarged pores. I used to have acne and now am working on getting rid of scarring but this issue has just started. A little background on my skin: dry, to oilier spots surrounding the nose.

Re: Small blackheads/whiteheads/pores??

@yxdub

For black/whiteheads, a good mask helps me clear everything out and get rid of them quick. My current favorites are: GLAMGLOW - SUPERMUD® Activated Charcoal Treatmentand SAND & SKY - Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask.

I would also follow with a good pore strip to extract all the gunk out of your pores after the mask has brought everything to the surface. One of my favorites is PEACE OUT - Pore Treatment Strips.

For enlarged pores, the masks will work as well but if you're looking for more of a primer to help smooth out pores, I would suggest you check out Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer 0.7 oz/ 20 g, TOUCH IN SOL - No Poreblem Primer, Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer 1 oz.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing