Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare

Does anybody have any suggestions about wich Cleansers or like any skincare products to use that will really clean my face and pores and I'm like 13y/o 

Re: Skincare

La Roche Posay 3 steps kit and same brand sun blocker,I do this in the day and in the night so my skin rest  and don’t get dry I use Tarte oil  and moisturizer so my skin rest also this brand (Tarte) have vit c and vitamins good for your skink and acne marks and I drink my water with chrlorophyll once a day everyday /don’t mix acne medication that can cause more inflammation in the skin and breakouts . I have try manny manny things and so far this is what has help ❤️

The Cetaphil Acne cleanser works great for me! I’m a teen too

Try The INKEY List Oat Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 5 oz/ 150 mL  it’s sensitive and cheap as well! Also very hydrating and will take off your makeup in a snap or.. want something with a exfoliating try Tatcha The Rice Wash Skin-Softening Cleanser  or Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser  my little brother loves it! 

The inkey list's oat balm cleanser is one of my favorites. Cheap, and great on all skin types. Just shake it up good before you open it 🙂

@Bollywoodd First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser would be a good one to try. If you want something a little more budget friendly, you might check out Cerave Hydrating Cleanser.

Ok thank uu 

Hi @Bollywoodd! I agree with @faeriegirl. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Skin Gel Cleanser with Prebiotics 4.22 oz/ 125 mL is a product to start with. It’s effective and affordable. 

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing