Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare for texture and scars

Hello All, I am facing a dilemma and it is that no skincare is working for me!! I have normal to oily skin that is acne prone and slightly sensitive and nothing has worked to fade my acne scars, and nothing helps my current texture and pimples. I have tried good genes by Sunday Riley it just makes my face red and doesn't do anything, I have tried baby facial by drunk elephant, I have tried drunk elephants vitamin c serum, I have tried drunk elephants night serum, Sunday Riley UFO oil, Descartes by Kate Somerville, drying lotions from Kate Somerville and Mario badecu, tea tree toner,  I have tried murad skin smoothing polish and murad post acne spot lightening gel. Nothing works and I am getting so overwhelmed with so many different brands and products in my skincare regimen and it's so frustrating that nothing works. I drink tons of water and eat pretty healthy and excercise, I change my towel and pillowcase I have tried everything! Is there a skincare brand that will help with my textured complicated skin type. I am just so annoyed with trying so many different products from different brands and nothing works. I just want to get rid of my acne scars hyperpigmentation, texture, redness, and pimples. Thank you!

Re: Skincare for texture and scars

Thank you 

My acne scars lightened with The Body Shop Tea Tree Night Lotion.

Hi there!
I am on the same boat as you! I have spent so much money on different products and nothing worked! I was focused mostly on my redness, uneven skin tone, scars, and texture and I finally decided to splurge and get the Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil and it has helped me tremendously! Others have also noticed a difference in my face which made me feel so good, as I am super insecure of my skin.

I know it's expensive and it gets hard spending all this money, so I'd go on Biossance official website and sign up for their free sample! They send you a sample for 5$ shipping fee. 

Thank you is there any single skincare brand that helps with the problems I have 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing