Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare SOS!

Hi all! Needing some assistance with skincare. I have very sensitive skin and am having a hard time finding anything that works for sensitive skin and the “maskne”. Any help would be amazing!!!! Thank you 

Re: Skincare SOS!

What's your skin type, @momo32117? And do you know what ingredients you're sensitive to? 

Hi @momo32117 ! Yes, you’ll want to go for products with no added fragrance, they can be irritating and the word “fragrance” on labels can conceal 1000 chemicals! I would recommend the Kate Somerville DeliKate line. Kate Somerville DeliKate™ Soothing Cleanser 4 oz/ 120 mL Kate Somerville DeliKate™ Recovery Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL Kate Somerville DeliKate™ Recovery Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions, and have a great day 😊

Just off the top of my head: 1) products with fragrance can be irritating to some people 2) try not to use too many harsh ingredients. When I get acne I almost try and throw a lot at it which can just stress your skin out more. Try to calm your skin down and keep it hydrated. 

@momo32117  what's in your current routine looking like and do you know what causes you irritation? 

@momo32117 First Aid Beauty makes really great products for people with sensitive skin so you might check out their range.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing