Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

all I can say is that it was part of a little team of skincare products that helped nurse my skin back to health in record time @missjeanie! I’m still using it daily. Hopefully you get a sample with enough to last you a solid week, that would be really helpful in determining if it is making a difference for you.

Next time I’m at Sephora Canada I’ll pick one up for sure @eshoe ! Or someday when I’m feeling spendy I’ll blind buy it lol

@missjeanie The Consonant HydrExtreme is fantastic for hydration.

PS- I really enjoyed the CEO when I tried a sample foil. I think I have a couple more for my testing purposes.  Not sure how much my wallet would like it though 😉 @eshoe 

The CEO is my favorite SR product @l8totheparty, the scent and consistency are both so good!

Oooo, I am curious as to what you thought of the It's Skin mask @eshoe.  I just picked up 2 (the one you have here and another) from this brand, but haven't had a chance to try this one yet.  I did try the other one though and really liked it.  🙂

@mrsmouse I am so so looking forward to it! Am curious which other one you picked up. I’m definitely impressed with the brand based on what I have tried so far.

@eshoe, I picked up the Moisture Infusion Hyaluron Plump Maxydra mask & it was absolutely a winner for me. A+  🙂

I just love bioderma!! @eshoe 

I’ve gone through countless DS bottles and finally picked up a FS @lmaster. My eyes aren’t particularly sensitive but many micellar waters can burn them; this one doesn’t 👍🏼😊

Exactly, that was one of the issues I had with the tarte micellar water,,, besides the scent @eshoe 

What Nacific bottle do you have tucked away there, @eshoe ?

Roses, @l8totheparty - I don’t even notice a scent and it’s very gentle on my skin!50043506-8A71-475C-BD89-3EB6FE27ED4C.jpeg

Rose petals 🌹 

Ooh, looks intriguing.  @eshoe 

@eshoe 

For camphor, think Vicks Vaporub. It's a very medicinal scent that can make airways feel more open, similar to menthol and eucalyptus. Stinky (but in a good way, to me at least lol). 

Ooooh ok that is different @RGbrown. I don’t mind that either, never thought Vick’s was bad, anyway. kinda comforting actually!

Same morning routine as yesterday though I went to workout so I put on a mix of snail essence & herbivore CBD oil on top of marine Hyaluronic in the morning before workout. After shower just did the usual routine minus the snail essence & CBD oil.

Evevnjng: being a lazy bum and not doing anything other than brushing. 😳 skin feels fine and I didn’t have any makeup or sunscreen on. 

Good for you @naturalooks15 ☺️ Some nights it’s just nice to take it easy

My morning routine:

Skin: fairly normal. Sk-II essence in the spray bottleSk-II essence in the spray bottle

@l8totheparty  Such a smart idea to put your essence in a spray bottle!! That’s one of my hg products!

Morning routineIMG_20200122_144741088.jpg

3,074 Replies
testing