Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

Grrr spell check, the Boscia cream is very nice and absorbs well into the skin.  

Lol auto correct always changes my boscia to Bosnia too, @2manyperfumes 😆

Morning: a few breakouts to deal with. 

I forgot to picture the Ordinary salicylic acid in the dropper. 20200203_073608.jpg

Awwww man! I'm quite enjoying the SATURDAY SKIN - Waterfall Glacier Water Cream

Wish I had more!

Great skincare @l8totheparty ❤️ I hate when I run low on my faves too 

Indeed!  Yet I have many many others to get through.  It's probably for the best to hold off a purchase until I use what I've got. @2manyperfumes 

This problem! The problem with finding something that's great too early in going through your stash and wanting to use it again but trying to be responsible and use up other stuff before buying more. It's so stressful! And I'm such a completionist I have to test everything possible while wistfully waiting for the things I like less to be finished. @l8totheparty @2manyperfumes 

My AM skincare routine for today! It's cold, windy, and snowing; the heat is up in our home and we live in an area with Hard Water, and all of these are factors that I take into account. My skin gets dry and dehydrated very easily thanks to the above, so I really focus on Hydrating and Moisturizing my skin. I notice that when my skin gets dry I'm more prone to breakouts so I am diligent with my routine.20200203_110438.jpg

First I apply my hug me Deodorant so i won't forget later. Then I applied my Cerave eye cream, Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL, DRUNK ELEPHANT - C-Firma™ Vitamin C Day Serum, Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL, Cerave Moisturizing, and Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer™ Physical Daily Defense Face Sunscreen SPF 30 and Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte™ Physical Daily Defense Face Sunscreen SPF 30 mixed together.

I see a replica bottle ❤️ (Perfume addict) lol 

Wow the elements are brutal up there, @bakeamuffin even the water:/ Blume seems to be popping up everywhere, their ingredients look really good. 

@eshoe I was originally drawn to them in search of a better deo, and I'm just loving their line, their mission, and how positive they are - plus they're Canadian so I love to support! ❤🇨🇦 

They have this greatcsection on their website called Blume University, where they debunk myths, share facts about periods, puberty, and so much more.

The elements can be totally brutal here! I can't wait for Spring! 

Hi @bakeamuffin! 🙂 Good to see you on BIC and love seeing your skincare routine. Do you mix the squalane oil with the Cerave or using it before the moisturizer?

I apply the oil before the moisturizer @itsfi 😄 I usually let the oil settle in first, and then the moisturizer seals it in. 

So happy to be back on here regularly, I forgot how fun it is! 

Tonight: skin: little breakouts. Maybe I have combo skin? I must clean my face better, eat healthier, and drink more water.Koh Gen Do love!Koh Gen Do love!

Isn't that the truth! @l8totheparty water, water and more water,,,uughhh I'll be on a great kick then,,, plummet

Me too!! And lately I've been terrible in the evenings about drinking water. I must do better for myself @lmaster  💧💧

Weekend so far. Normal skin and weather. 

The white jar is where I deposited my Sara Happ Confetti Cake lip scrub. All the scrubbies still sink to the bottom, leaving a layer of thin gloss on top. When it was in the tube it was unusable; at least this way I can stir it up before applying. The little clear jar is the remainder of the Dillydelight Egg Sleeping Pack.Friday PMFriday PM

Saturday AMSaturday AM

Saturday PMSaturday PM

The KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate 12.5% Vitamin C sample is really nice. May need to pick up a larger size of this. Was expecting a watery essence and it is a velvety, light cream. 

@eshoe I just tried the GLOW RECIPE - Banana Soufflé Moisture Creamfor the first time today,,, oh it's amazing!!

Oh my goodness that scent @lmaster 💕💗🙌🏼💗💕

The texture is great too @eshoe 

Yep. And it has yet to pill, my litmus test for daytime moisturizers @lmaster 😉

That's the truth!! @eshoe yesterday 🤦 my daughter says... What's all over your neck... Oh just moisturizer pilling how embarrassing

3,074 Replies
testing