Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

RE: Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

I tried the drunk elephant serum and fell in love with it! Glad to see it being used with more people

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

Loving your choices for your routine @Kim888! 💕 That Korres eye serum!!! 🖤 

This morning’s routine AM routine.jpeg

Skin Type: Dehydrated-dry

Current Skin Concerns: Dryness, especially between eyes and cheeks, PIH

Skincare Products:

Spoiler

💗 the Klairs vitamin E! @itsfi  I looked for a vitamin E cream when I stumbled across this one. Have you found any other vitamin E creams in your skincare quest?

@l8totheparty, The Body Shop has an entire line devoted to Vitamin E. I’ve seen it in the standalone stores as well as Ulta. I haven’t tried it yet, but may add it to the list of things to pick up a sample of. There are a couple of products in the line that sound interesting. 

Shows you how often I go into Body Shop! 😄

That is good to know!  I may pop by when my Klairs runs out. @itsfi 

That’s why we have each other here right, @l8totheparty?!! 😉 We can cover a lot more territory and try out more products when it comes to all things beauty. 🛍😆 If you end up trying products from the line, I’d love to know your thoughts on them. 

@itsfi The  Etude House Sunprise sunscreen in pink used to be my absolute favorite and I haven’t been able to find it in a couple years.  I’m starting to believe they never sold it outside of Korea :/.  in happy news I found another backup of the Anna Sui lip treatment in one of my drawers:) 

I’m intrigued by the Primera lip product only for the lemony flavour.  I’m not sure if that’s enough to make me cave on another lip treatment though.  

“I’m starting to believe they never sold it outside of Korea.” 
If I could, I volunteer to go to Korea just to see if you are right @heartsmyface. I’d be willing to search all the stores to see if you’re hunch is correct. 😉 😇 And maybe to find the pink version of this SPF. 🛍  And to just visit South Korea...with a bunch of empty suitcases to fill up from the trip. 😍

I'm in! ✈

@itsfi @heartsmyface 

Yaaay! The more the merrier! 😃 @l8totheparty @heartsmyface 

@itsfi  Ha if you go I’ll send you a suitcase!  Oh heck I’ll come!   The makeup district is waaaay to to pass up!!!  

How much fun would that be @heartsmyface?!!! 

@itsfi @l8totheparty I feel like it would be a dream trip!   All the shops that sell just sheet masks!!!!  And an Etude house on every second block!  Confusing but so much fun cause each one is a little different.  

For tonight’s skincare I kinda missed the Purlisse cleansing milk but then remembered I have a Minon one from one of my subscription boxes.  It was super gentle.  Almost too gentle.  It made a mess of my mascara making it b’otch all over my face but wouldn’t remove it.  I may either use this for no makeup days or just use it up as a body wash.  The green clean fixed me up so no problems.  Everything else I’ve talked about before.  02E57B83-B30F-473E-B611-AE431F6AB673.jpeg

I like the Sunday Riley and avocado with retinol @heartsmyface 🥰.  

Something about that Pearl mask looks so appealing @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface nice set up! I love the Luna! The Lancer product is intriguing.

I remembered a photo of some of my morning routine.  Today I bought more lactic acid and vitamin c. I was running low on both.  

I’m enjoying my rose quartz stone to message my serums and creams.I’m enjoying my rose quartz stone to message my serums and creams.Love everything except the Estée Lauder eye cream.  The smoothing cream cannot be worn under makeup well and very little cream.  Mostly glass jars.Love everything except the Estée Lauder eye cream. The smoothing cream cannot be worn under makeup well and very little cream. Mostly glass jars.The dynaspot isn’t doing much of anything.  I’m 3/4s done,  the Bosnian is very nice though.The dynaspot isn’t doing much of anything. I’m 3/4s done, the Bosnian is very nice though.

I like my rose Quartz massager too- when I remember! @2manyperfumes 

Me too @l8totheparty 👍

3,074 Replies
testing