Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

Maybe a mild scent, definitely not strong @eshoe 

That is very good news, thank you @Zpsid91

@Zpsid91, I like to use that Fresh Black Tea as a sleeping mask - it’s a nice boost of extra hydration! 💦💗

It makes my face feel cold when I use it, so I don't know about a sleeping mask, but I do love the effects the next day @itsfi  🙂

My weekday morning skincare routine 7BAE566A-10B5-45B4-9C82-AC70909A6386.jpeg

Skin Type & Current Concern(s): Dehydrated-dry with a few unexpected breakouts that popped up. 😒 

Details:

Spoiler

@itsfi  I love belif moisture bomb! Soo good!

100% agree @ather! 🙂 I love mixing in an oil with it in the winter. It's one of my skincare must have in the colder months. Have you tried the belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask 2.53 oz/ 75 mL with it? That's a combo that delivers serious hydration overnight.

@itsfi  I have not. I need to try it!!!

I will be interested to hear how the Secret Key works for you, @itsfi 

I’ll keep you posted @eshoe. That essence is part of my project pan so I’ll either post an update here or on that thread. I plan to incorporate it every so often as part of a “7-skin” step during my nighttime routine.

Ahhhh ok @itsfi...taking note:)

@itsfi how are you liking the SMASHBOX - Mindful 5 Nourishing Primer Serum

@lmaster, hoping this makes sense - it’s one of those products that I find falls into the category of “my skin seems to like this but I’m not exactly sure what it is doing but it does seem to be doing something good.” Let’s put it this way, I like this serum enough to pick up the lip balm (loving it, by the way) and the lip oil (haven’t had a chance to try it yet) from the line. 😉 

I also have noticed @itsfi that the more I use it,, the scent seems to be changing, or I'm picking up other Ingredients now, either way, I'm really enjoying how my skin handles makeup with it on, glad your are loving the lip products 💖

It’s been good to my skin @lmaster. Would you repurchase after you finish this bottle?

Undecided at the moment @itsfi let's see how it performs in the warmer temperatures, that will be the deciding factor for me

Last night I discovered the OMOROVICZA - Thermal Cleansing Balm has a 9-month shelf life once opened. The scent gave it away😭

Rainy weather, normal skin.

DBEC58F0-BF16-40A7-B5EF-003AABAE047C.jpeg

Spoiler

@eshoe  I’ve not yet tried any snail slime. Not sure if I ever would. I think I would need to look like I was 20 again in order to use it! 

🤣😂🤣 it has a whopping 96% snail mucin @ather and it will take some time for my stomach to adjust to knowing that fact😂

@eshoe  That’s a big amount!!!

Yep, I think about it every time I’m using it. Apparently it is slightly pasteurized to prevent harmful bacteria from growing/ spreading @ather. I don’t know, I just can’t think about it too much. It’s so gross 😆

3,074 Replies
testing