Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

Haha this was the first time for me and  the moment where I said- I must curb the spending on beauty and skincare.  🙄😏😂

@itsfi 

Speaking of which- I used the Innisfree again last night and it was good. The scent reminds me of an ever-so-slightly earthy smell of seawater. The consistency reminds me of Saturday Skin Waterfall Glacier Water Cream or LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask and dried down similar to the LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask. It is moisturizing on my skin. Hope that helps!

7A31A427-4EC9-41F0-BA45-D8BDB45A0427.jpeg

I started the PTR Niacinamide discolouration treatment on my shoulders today.  we’ll see if there’s any improvement in my freckling by the end of this tube. 

@heartsmyface I am super curious about the PTR as well - I cannot wait for your longterm reviews !

So intrigued by that PTR treatment @heartsmyface; will keep an eye out for your thoughts on that one. 🧐 And what is that cute pink ball on top of the candle? 🤩

RE: Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

I’m very interested to see how the PTR works, keep us updated!

Beautiful routines @syyllvviiaa! 😍 Love those Laneige lip products! 💗

Awwww thank you so much- me too!

@syyllvviiaa, do you have a preference for any flavor or version of the Laneige balm and/or mask? 

Saturday night skincare. Skin: fairly normal  20200301_004108.jpg

I'm trying out the Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz/ 59 mL Sample I have. So far it is nice and hydrating, similar to the Fresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL. I guess I will see when I use it more. The Lipsmacker in A&W rootbeer smasted soooo good! Smell was delicious. It will he fun to use- and it took me back in time to my youth when I used to go through tubes and tubes of these.

Oooooh, that pore pudding is so nice, @l8totheparty!

It sure is! @haleyvvvv 

Awww, lip smackers!! 😍😍 Such a throwback @l8totheparty! Love ‘em! 💗

Today’s daytime routine

early morning before workout - CosRx Anail Mucin mixes with Herbivore Emerald CBD oil 

After shower full morning routine :

3DA1AFFC-482A-4FD8-A1C1-AFFFE9EAF8B4.jpeg

@naturalooks15 we are morning twins haha! I also used the Farmacy, DE and Corsx this morning! All three are so great !

Yay ! For twins @Kim888 

This routine is making my skin happy @naturalooks15! 😃

😀 @itsfi  

My plan is to use my sample moisturizers in March. Thought this might be the place to get some input of which ones are better for AM or PM. Thanks!20200301_115101.jpg

Yes, @ShortErica! Maximize those moisturizer minis!

RE: Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

I actually really liked the DE Lala at night because I found it too heavy to put makeup over top, but really enjoy it before bed! The other that I’ve tried is the Ole Oil Control and I like that for the day because it is a really nice light moisturizer and it’s always super refreshing, really wakes up the skin!
2,897 Replies