Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

@l8tothepartyteam thin layers here👍🏼! Helps me prevent my makeup from pilling too, bonus;)

Yes YES!!! @eshoe This!  

Granted, at night I like to slather a mask on but hey, I'm sleeping 🤷🏼‍♀️

*teamthinlayers for the daytime win!

This thread is encouraging me to mix my skincare up everyday.  

skin- still pretty normal

weather- cold and rainy9C300570-4A66-47CE-8A66-EC6D85DB5AE3.jpeg

I know I am going to want to buy the C Rush Brigtenkng Gel crème when I get through this sample.  I’m going to wait til the last minute so I have to wait for it and will be forced to use some of my other vitmain C products.  
I believe I’m in love with the Kiss Me Mommy UV Mild Gel.   This is my third bottle.  It goes on completely invisible and feels like nothing on the skin.  It’s only spf 33 which isn’t as preferable as spf 50 but I’m indoors and it’s rainy a lot so it’s good enough. 

But what’s the pretty pink gloss @heartsmyface?!!? 💗 The pretty packaging looks to be Jill Stuart. 😍

Mark my words hearts, a bottle of that cutely  packaged sunblock will find its way into my home soon. 

@itsfi   You’re right!  It’s Jill Stuart Lip jewel lip gloss :).  

The sunscreen is highly recommended.  I can’t see anyone not liking it.  

@heartsmyface that C-Rush is so good! I bought an OleHenriksen set over the holidays, and it was one of the items included. Loving the rest of your lineup too!

@averylayne   It smells divine and absorbs so well!!!  If it weren’t winter and dry I maybe could even get a way with using it as a moisturizer.  Maybe.  
OH is such a good brand and the sets are such a good value.  I’m not a huge fan of the cleansers but keep going back to OH products after everything I’ve tried.  

@heartsmyface I agree, smells amazing! wakes you right up.  I just started using the banana bright eye and face primer too...so far, really liking them both!

@heartsmyface a gel spf for dry skin sounds so good! Looks a little hard to find, though I think yesstyle carries it. I haven’t ordered with them yet but I’m so curious about this one.

@eshoe @Oh weird my reply is gone so here goes try two.  
you can get it on Amazon last I checked for double the price it is in Japan but it’s still only like $15 so it’s not horrible:). 

Oooh Amazon wants $22 to ship it here @heartsmyface...not terrible, but...Why? 🙄

@eshoe   Whaaat?  That’s insane!  Try Yesstyle.   Omg $22 is more than its worth!  

That’s what I thought @heartsmyface! crazy.

@eshoe @Rakuten global market sells it. 1EC8790E-9B16-45B8-9D8D-82F4758FB8F4.jpeg

@heartsmyface I’ve never ordered from Rakuten but I think that is the new Ebates? Hmmm I will have to go check it out. I don’t want to get sucked down a sheet mask hole trying to fill my cart for free shipping 

@eshoe   Yeah I was thinking Amazon would be faster but it’s worth waiting whatever shipping time  with a price hike like that.   

Tonight's routine:SK-II essence is in the bottleSK-II essence is in the bottle

Vitamin C, baby!

Your routine looks great, @l8totheparty! I love The Ordinary Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil. It's a staple in my skincare routine.

Best regards,

Laurie 

I never before thought I'd be putting oil on my face, yet here we are! @LaurieBT 

Here we are -- glowing! @l8totheparty 🙂 

Yesss!! @LaurieBT 

3,074 Replies
testing