Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

I received an email from Farmacy that the Cherry Balm is back in stock. I am hoping that Sephora will also be receiving it soon.

This is wonderful news @Loretta55!!! 🍒🍒 @lmaster @CookieGirl1, did you hear about this? Farmacy cherry balm is back in stock! Stock up, ladies!

@itsfi I...uh...already got another one.  I needed another backup.

@ather when are the meetings?

@itsfi @CookieGirl1 @Loretta55 that stuff is unbelievable!!

I am clarifying my post that the Farmacy Cherry Balm is available for purchase at Farmacy dot com. They are also offering free shipping at the moment for all orders placed no minimum purchase.

This morning.  Skin: prone to a breakout or two every now and then. 20200129_074016.jpg

Spoiler
*Pats self on back for remembering sunscreen. Ordinary's salicylic acid for breakouts. 

Ohhhh yeaaah!!! Go SPF!! That Shiseido is a nice one too! Pat yourself on the back and give yourself a “self-five” @l8totheparty8F5294D6-F45E-4121-9A50-D6047C654DEA.gif

This gif made my day! I love Tina Fey and this randomly reminded me that the Mean Girls musical is coming out soon. Also, love Shiseido sunscreens. <333

I want to see the Mean Girls musical @PenelopeBT! 💗💕

Last night:I didn't use the Ferulic Acid from the OrdinaryI didn't use the Ferulic Acid from the Ordinary

20200128_232418.jpg

Spoiler

I sympathize with your sideways routine, @l8totheparty. Hopefully the Algenist put a swift halt to all of that!

Would love to know how the Mad Hippie compares to other Vitamin C products you’ve used @l8totheparty once you’ve had time to give it a good try.

I've been using Mad Hippie vitamin C now for about a couple of months, off and on. I wasn't able to use it every day due to my skin flushing from it, or in my morning routine for the same reason.  Therefore it is relegated to my evening routine. That doesn't mean it's bad- far from it, in fact. It is slowly starting to discolour despite being in a dark bottle and kept tucked away in its box after every use. I tried the Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum 20% Vitamin C + 10% AHA 1 oz/ 30 mL sample, and that stayed clear the whole way through, so I am not sure what form of vitamin C the Tatcha is.

I know the Mad Hippie feels more potent than Tatcha as I can feel it is working some magic when I use it. Therefore I like a nice, thick layer of a sleeping mask on afterwards.  

I have not compared it to much else out there, @itsfi , but I would like to try some others to see.

Thank you @l8totheparty! I just started really getting into Vitamin C late last year.

That mask sounds dreadful @l8totheparty!  I'm so sorry that happed!  I really hope your skin feels better today!

My skin feels great today, @mrsmouse ! Thank goodness. 

@l8totheparty  Whew! Algenist to the rescue!  

Last night and this morning. Normal all around.AMAM

PM (last night)PM (last night)

How are you liking that lip peel @eshoe? I’ve just started using it.

Which lip peel @itsfi? The SEPHORA COLLECTION - Lip Balm & Scrub? That one is pretty scrubby!

@eshoe, oops sorry, the peel not the scrub; the StackedSkincare peel.

3,074 Replies
testing