Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: RE: Skincare Routine of the Day

I just looked up the hydrating mist @mazzkm! It has such a great list of ingredients! 😃 

Re: RE: Skincare Routine of the Day

I’m interested in mists right now, so good to hear about the Roebucks, @mazzkm

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

D'oh!  Forgot my Bakuchiol.D'oh! Forgot my Bakuchiol.

Morning routine.

Last night:

Skin: normal, minimal breakout on jaw lineSK-II in spray bottleSK-II in spray bottle

Lovely little evening skincare. A little polishing, a little brightening, a little moisturizing, a little plumping.

Cute name for that lip balm @l8totheparty! 🌙 How are you liking the Sephora peel pads? I find them to be good for when I’m dealing with some clogged pores. 

I am pleasantly surprised so far with the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Glow Peel Pads, @itsfi . They are gentle on my skin so they don't tingle or burn. They also leave my skin feeling smooth and don't leave a residue behind. And the amount you get for the cost! 😊

This clean line within Sephora Collection skincare has some really good products @l8totheparty. I’ve liked the few I‘ve tried so far and am interested in trying out some others from the line. 

Been dealing with fever cold cough for last 3 days so it’s been just these 3 products whichever morning or evening I felt like I could do it. Feeling bit better today. 

In sicknessIn sickness

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well @naturalooks15! Keeping it simple with your skincare is an excellent idea; good on you for keeping up with it too while you’re sick. Hope you feel 100% better soon! 🤗 

So glad you are starting to recover @naturalooks15. This looks like a great routine, healthy or not😊

I think simple is best when sick 🤧😷

@naturalooks15 

I totally understand having a more simple routine when you're sick. That Squalene Oil looks really interesting. I've tried one product from Indie Lee, it was the Indie Lee I-Waken Eye Serum 0.5 oz/ 15 mL and I loved it. I hope you feel better!

@naturalooks15  Ugh, sorry you’ve also been sick lately. Glad you’re starting to feel better! 

No fun being sick. I hope you feel better soon so you can have time and energy to love your skin more @naturalooks15! I give you credit for doing anything at all.

CD413FD6-F1AE-4C99-8077-BA8C289EAE6A.jpeg

Last nights mask and routine. The clay mask tends to dry me out if I leave on to long. So it only stayed on for about 4-5 min. Skin felt a bit irritated at end of routine so added the YTTP oil on top.

Bummer that mask was too drying, @jen81. That YTTP smells so good!

I wish the Cherry would come to Canada! @jen81 

@l8totheparty I remember Sephora Canada had it when it launched, but it sold out ridiculously quick. 😞 I also never got to try it. Maybe they'll release it again/ make it permanent at some point!

Aww man!  Fingers crossed for a Canadian Sephora rerelease. @RoxyKitty 

Farmacy dot com does ship to Canada @l8totheparty . I just checked their website and it states that orders shipped to Canada will be shipped via FedEx.

The cherry version 🍒 of that Farmacy balm is wonderful; love the scent and it’s just such a good cleanser. I really hope they make it part of the permanent collection. 🤞🏼 

3,074 Replies
testing