Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

@heartsmyface Im impressed that you are able to do a complete routine with one hand.  That is an amazing routine.  

@heartsmyface youre a trooper to do a full skin care routine with one hand! that's true dedication 

I hope your right arm is okay, @heartsmyface!! This is a nice looking routine. Glad its working!!

@haleyvvvv  Thank you.  It’s getting better.  I cut my hand so it’s all bundled up.  I get the stitches out on Saturday so soon everything will be back to normal:) 

I have axne, and I love Proactiv 90 Day 3-Step Acne Set it has completely transformed my skin!

In the evening, I use the solution and moistrurizer, but with the Proactiv cleanser! I'd definetely reccomend this to anyone with acne prone skin! Once a week, I use the GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 g or the Proactiv Blackhead Dissolving Gel from Shoppers Drug Mart.

I wanted to just say that no matter what skin concerns you have, no matter your insecurities or anxieties, you are loved. You are beautiful, and you can do anything you put your mind to. Have a magical day ❤️

@LilaMJ, It’s such a good feeling when you find a routine that works for your skin and helps to address your skin concerns. That SuperMud is fantastic - it’s one of my go to spot treatments. Love your message! 💗

@LilaMJ I absolutely agree!  Inspiring words ❤️

I'm glad you found a routine that works! @LilaMJ 

Skincare Routine of the Day

My am routine consists of my new favourite cleanser - Pink Cloud. I have only been using it for 5 days, but I'm in love. Feels really nice on my sensitive skin and doesn't completely dry it out. Using with my tried and true Youth Preserve and Saturday Skin eye cream. The Ordinaryhyaluronic acid +B5 is a new one for me in my routine. I have two others from The Ordinary that I love so I thought I would try this one out. So far so good.My pm routine of the moment consists of another two new products for me - Lapis face oil and Saturday Skin Yuzu Vitamin C sleep mask. Both used for the first time last night. I love trying new sleep masks, but I have to be careful because of my very sensitive skin that is prone to redness and rashes if it doesn't like something. This mask was really nice. Looked thick and possibly a weird consistency, but felt really nice on my skin and woke up to brighter, hydrated skin. No redness. Will be using again.

@ladyassassin Those all look like great products, so asthetically pleasing too! 🙂

Nice routines @ladyassassin! A great mix of oldies but goodies and new releases! 😍

@ladyassassin Great am and pm routine.  Love your choice of products

@tjffc thank you 💞

@tjffc thank you 💞

@ladyassassin Love that pretty pink AM routine and I was so excited to get the saturday skin sleeping mask but its sold out! 

@meou Oh no, I see the sleep mask is sold out now. Hopefully it will come back soon. It is great!

I love the Herbivore Lapis Blue Tansy Face Oil - For Oily & Acne-Prone Skin 1.7 oz/ 50 mL @haleyvvvv sent me! ❤ and the fresh youth preserve cream is wonderful,  too 😊 @ladyassassin 

@l8totheparty Love blue tansy. I use one from the May Lindstrom brand!

@l8totheparty this face oil is turning out to be great! I love it. A new favourite for sure.

Ah, I need to try that Herbivore cleanser and I've been eyeing that Saturday skin mask. You've got a lot of faves in there, @ladyassassin!! I love the Fresh night cream and the Lapis oil!!

@haleyvvvv the cleanser is great and does a good job at removing makeup, not that I really wear much. I've used the sleep mask twice and enjoy the results in the morning!

Great minds, @haleyvvvv !

testing