Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

@eshoe Great products.  I love good skincare skincare good

I ❤️ good skincare, too, @tjffc 😊

@eshoeI'm always terrified of the heavy glass jars on my cleansers since I drop stuff in my shower all the time! but I want to try the Herbivore cleanser so badly regardless.  

I’ve lost a few perfume bottles, @meou. it’s always the large ones, too😢 I try to only buy baby roller balls now!

I am loving the GR cleansing balm too @eshoe! It is so good🧡

It’s so pleasant, and the scent so subtle, @faeriegirl - happy you are enjoying yours, too!

@eshoe I love your glow diary! Is this strictly a skincare journal? Very cool!

@sprocketta @Yep, just for skincare and I LOVE it. There are a few pages of tips, and them you have monthly calendars as well as blank pages for the daily/weekly. It was part of the recent rewards, I am sooooo happy I snagged it. I didn’t have a baseball cap, so that has already come in handy. Did you get this too, @SportyGirly125?

FDD1BDE3-0766-4EDC-9C17-4E931C1195DE.jpeg

This looks incredible! @eshoe I would be jealous, but I can't even keep up my routine which isn't that long. I'm too lazy for a skincare journal.

It helps define my day from night right now, @sprocketta. Like if I were on an island, it would be my notch on the palm tree 😉

@eshoe And that's because you're one of the queens of skincare.

giphy (8).gif

Well I politely would say I am nowhere near, @sprocketta. Mine is only personal reference, so many others here have a better grasp on the whole scheme of things:) Thank you for the kind words, but most days I feel pretty small and that is ok! 

@eshoe I didn’t get that reward because I bought the journal and hoodie in May 

Oh you were ahead of the game, @SportyGirly125! Love the little stickers, too 🙂 Hope you are finding time to enjoy the journal, I would really like to stick with it for a year.

@eshoe @The new Rewards have been really good. I wish I knew about it back then. 

Ahhhh I was wondering if you had any feelings about it, @SportyGirly125 - if it was something you would rather have used points on or were happy to have purchased. I’ve been using the journal daily, spent the points so I want to ensure it is worth it. Hoping to also pinpoint any skin issues that arise with consistent use, too.

@eshoe This is adorable!

@tjffc thank you so much, I am very pleased with it ☺️

@sprocketta @I have it. It’s a cute skincare journal. You can log things you tried or are allergic to, etc. 

@SportyGirly125 That sounds super cool

Ooh, I've been interested in both the Herbivore cleanser and GR cleansing balm. It's nice to hear they're both good and gentle, @eshoe!! 

10 Replies
testing