Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

RE: Re: RE: Skincare Routine of the Day

I’m still trying to decide if I like it. My skin feels like it’s more oily instead of balanced but I’m going to go a little longer before I try something new @sprocketta

Re: RE: Re: RE: Skincare Routine of the Day

What's your opinion on the smell? Smelled like the fluoride treatment the dentist put on my teeth as a kid. I was willing to put up with if it worked. But it did.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

Last night, weather is hot. Skin is normal.

Skincare.jpg

Spoiler
Trying out the Burt's Bees bakuchiol serum this week. First impressions, the scent was lovely. Didn't notice as much immediate plumping as I have with others, but woke up this morning to happy skin. This was only my first use.

What do you think of the Bloom Effects, @eshoe?

The product itself is very, very gentle, and rinses off easily without leaving a residue @CookieGirl1. It is unscented, another plus for many people sensitive to added fragrances. My biggest contention is the application. I use a little spatula to scoop it out. A tube of this would be amazing! I would definitely use it more if it were easier to apply. 

@eshoe I'm with you on the packaging. I feel like a lot of companies put things in pots and jars  simply for the aesthetic factor when in reality the products would be so much more convenient and would say effective longer if they were in tubes.

@eshoe  I’m seeing a little bit of a strawberry theme!! Love it!!

Haha yes my masks set the tone, @ather ☺️

Love all the pink in the photo. I'm trying to test out more products from Kora Organics. I've love the KORA Organics Noni Glow Radiant Eye Oil .34 oz / 10 mL and use it daily and I've had my eyes on the Vitamin C serum. <333

@PenelopeBT I haven’t tried the eye oil yet! Thank you for the suggestion:)

@eshoe   This photo is so beautifully pink! I have some Herbivore Bakuchiol I need to try still.  I think once I’m finished my Luna night oil I’ll switch over and see if my skin notices any changes.  Which ones have you tried?  

@heartsmyface the BB is the last of the Bakuchiols for me to give a one week each trial to.  I’m still formulating my thoughts, but happy to say that I’m not as heart-broken on the Herbivore as I was when I started this venture;)

@eshoe 

The snail essence is wonderful - took me a while to try it because..snail slime, but it is awesome. ❤️

Hope your skin continues to be happy with the serum - happy skin is always great. 😉

@CoffeeWuff I looove how the CosRx makes my skin look, but it is pretty stringy. Benton does the same for my skin without the extra ick-factor😆99B9296F-D54A-4E60-B2EF-6D21C10370E5.jpeg

RE: Skincare Routine of the Day

Olehenriksen balance control cleanser and toner. The Ordinary niacin. Tatcha water cream. Olehenriksen banana bright eye cream.

I pulled out all my skincare and samples yesterday and decided to do a ‘Sample Sunday’.   D3871032-44B6-4E09-A124-6013D0BDAE28.jpeg

@heartsmyface  I may have to copy sample Sunday’s!!! My box needs a bigger box!! 

@ather @Oh yes please do!  I know we’re all itching for an excuse to regularly use up our samples!   I only used one sample today, but I like the idea of it being mandatory to throw at least one sample in on Sunday.  🙂 

@heartsmyface 

A beauty foot stick? ;o Somehow seeing this makes me feel guilty about not taking good enough care of my feet. Thanks. ^.^

@CoffeeWuff   Sorry for the little surge of guilt there.😜  It really is a lovely product.   You won’t suffer from dry feet with this.  It’s around $13-15 so it’s a steal for how effective it is.  

@heartsmyface  Where do you get the foot stick? Might need to invest in one!!!

1 Reply
testing