Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

โญ Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

@PenelopeBT  Hmm, that Laneige toner looks very interesting! I like the ingredient list. Adding this to my Try It list. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I would highly recommend it! I use it an essence to give my skin that extra hydration. <333

Love that Laneige toner & moisturizer @PenelopeBT! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค I tried a sample and ended up getting the full size! Itโ€™s great on its own or for layering under a moisturizer if my skin needs extra moisture.

Me too! I apply it every morning and night before my serums for extra moisture. ๐Ÿ™‚

@PenelopeBT, do you have a โ€œgo toโ€ serum when your skin is particularly parched? 

Not yet! I really like the Drunk Elephant B-Hydraโ„ข Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL and I'm also a huge fan of face oils for dry skin. I've used the The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL every night as the last step of my routine for a while now. <333

Both of those are wonderful @PenelopeBT. ๐Ÿ˜ I especially love The Ordinary Rose Hip Seed Oil! Iโ€™ve been using it for years - definitely a favorite of mine. โ™ฅ๏ธ

@PenelopeBT  Great choices. I was wondering if the goop GOOPGLOW Morning Skin Superpowder 30 pack tasted good!! Good to hear!

I also like adding it to my orange juice in the morning for some extra flavor. ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: Skincare Routine of the Day

This is my morning routine. I forgot to include my cleanser but itโ€™s Kate Somerville acne cleanser, fresh black tea essence, biossance peptide eye cream. Sunday Riley ceo serum and tidal water cream, and volition spf 50. I have oily, uneven skin tone with a lot of scaring. Plus I always have acne and this routine for me during the day really helps.

Re: RE: Skincare Routine of the Day

Oh, this routine reminds me to pull out my Tidal cream again as well!  ๐Ÿ˜Š @Villa98 

Such a pretty set of line ups, @Villa98!! I'm so glad it helps your skin!! I just got the Fresh Essence and I'm excited to try; what are you liking about it?

RE: Re: RE: Skincare Routine of the Day

Hey haleyvvv sorry to reply so late but I havenโ€™t been able to log on cause my internet was acting up. I really like everything about the essence. It protects against pollution, helps smooth out the skin, makes pores smaller, anti aging, hydrating, and protects against free radical damage. Plus kombucha is a probiotic which helps with barrier function and helps with surface flora. So much power and benefits packed in one bottle.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Re: RE: Re: RE: Skincare Routine of the Day

No worries, @Villa98!! Sorry to hear about your internet! Thank you for the info!! I'm looking forward to trying it!!

Lovely skincare products @Villa98. That Fresh essence and the Sunday Riley CEO serum are fabulous! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

@Villa98   I love that eye gel.  Once I get through a few of my eye creams itโ€™s on my list.  

The Fresh essence is my favorite because it's so hydrating. <333

My morning routine this morning: very basic. 

Weather: indoors.

OLEHENRIKSEN - The Clean Truthโ„ข Foaming Cleanser

AMOREPACIFIC - Treatment Enzyme Exfoliating Powder Cleanser

And this face mask:20200327_143829.jpg

A good start to my morning. 

What a great set of basics, @l8totheparty!! Definitely designed to clean then brighten (especially when stuck inside). Hope the mask was lovely!

It sure was @haleyvvvv ! Quite moisturizing without leaving stickiness or tackiness.  

testing