Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

Thanks @haleyvvvv ! My sleep pattern (such that it ever is) has been super screwy for about 12 months now due to stress, and it shows on my face. The good news: I’m sleeping a solid 6 hours at a time now. (My internal clock is normally set to 4-6 hours a night.) The bad news: those 6 hours happen during the day instead of night, if they happen at all. I’m a perfect candidate for night shift work right now. 😄 😞 

Anyway: I didn’t expect much from the Fresh balm; I’d never smelled it in person before ordering it. So the scent is a wonderful surprise! I ordered the watermelon one yesterday. 

@WinglessOne Oh no, I'm so sorry about your sleep schedule! I'm sure this whole thing isn't helping. I'm glad you're finding 6 h of sleep, even if it is during the day (6 hours is still really good!!).

Thanks for the info about the Fresh balms!! I'll definitely be looking into it after I run through my seemingly never ending stash.

Last night, a little humidity and normal/dry skin. 

799C7756-CE64-4B51-B53D-35159968B945.jpeg

Spoiler

I have yet to open my pink juice!  I have so many others. But I should.  Maybe for the summer. @eshoe 

I also need to get myself back on a normal skincare routine. Ugh. This whole pandemic business threw me and my schedule for a loop.

@l8tothepartyit’s hard to feel up to posting. I’ve been taking care of my skin for the most part, and hoping to venture out with more makeup stuff in the time being. Just haven’t felt up to it. Happy to get the bare minimum done some days!

Indeed! I swear the moment I truly need groceries I'll be going out done up to the nines. Shadow, lipstick, hair, everything.  If my one foray into public needs to happen, be darn sure I'll be looking gooooood. Ha

@eshoe 

Until then......*shrug*

@eshoe  I just love the smell of the GR. Sooo good I want to eat it!! 

Ugh I know @ather! I’m pretty sure that’s their sure-fire method to gain the market, their scents are incomparable 😄

@eshoe  I think your right!!

@eshoe How do you like the Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner?  My fave essence as recently discontinued, and I'm searching out replacements as I have one bottle left.  I'm going to buy COSRX Galactomyces when Ulta has 20% off, and I'm considering Good Molecules Brightening Serum.  The PY is also on my list to try.

Hmmm @greeneyedgirl107 I am most definitely not an essence expert; I went through a FS bottle of the Pyunkang Yul and thought it was ok. I am currently using the CosRx Advanced Snail Mucin intermittently and find it a nice mix because the Pyunkang is much easier to handle. Not stringy at all.

@eshoe That's really helpful to know - thanks!  Now I feel better about not investigating the COSRX Snail Mucin 🙂

@greeneyedgirl107 I’ve been using the Pyunkang Yul and Benton Snail Bee Essence more frequently  than the CosRx despite how smooth the later makes my skin look.

Oh, I like the idea of using the Glow Recipe as a serum rather than moisturizer. Nice line up, @eshoe!!

I saw the GR recommended that way for dry skin, @haleyvvvv and I love it. I was hardly using it before, as it wasn’t quite enough to saturate my skin’s needs, but now I get to enjoy it in a more regular basis☺️ 

@eshoe Glad to see you are loving the Glossier skincare items I sent you 😊

@SportyGirly125 the rich moisturizer has been my go to many nights (and even some days) lately. It’s such a good, no-nonsense and does-what-I-need-it-to product💗 the headband is a love, too, but I always forget to mention those things here:)

Hope you are doing well🌸

@eshoe Doing okay. Working from home with the kiddos. Hope you are doing okay as well. 

Friday am - sample is Farmacy vit c serumFriday am - sample is Farmacy vit c serum

Friday pmFriday pm

Friday pmFriday pm

Friday pmFriday pm

Today (sat) amToday (sat) am

FIrst use of becca it smells good like melon and made my Face soft!

@SAlyFitz  Great line up!!

Nice line up, @SAlyFitz!! Glad you like the Becca product, sounds like it's working out really well (plus an amazing smell!). I really like the Night-a-Mins especially the way it smells, how are you enjoying it?

1 Reply
testing