Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

@l8totheparty  Thank you!! I have not heard of it before. 

I have only tried the Hanhoo blemish patches @l8totheparty - I think @Shosh85 sent them to me. My experience is they work really well with an open pimple (I'm a popper) to remove all the leftover gunk but I haven't found them as successful with just covering a blemish I haven't messed with. I haven't tried these so no comparison, sorry!

@ShortErica  I've only tried a few different ones and they all seem to only really work when the pimple is already open/exposed. @l8totheparty, have you tried the Peace Out Acne Dots?

I have not tried the Peace Out dots, @Shosh85 . The Cosrx ones work on exposed blemishes as well, so they sound comparable. I will keep my eye out, but the price may not be so conducive to purchasing. 

That's good to know @Shosh85 - do you have a favorite brand of patches?

@ShortErica  I think the PEACE OUT - Acne Healing Dotshave been my favorite so far, though they're kind of spendy considering one dot comes out to about a dollar a each. ( I always cut them in half when I used them to make them last longer, and the half piece seems to be big enough to get the job done most of the time 😉)

I thought the Hanhoo ones you mentioned work pretty well and are also reasonably priced 👍

The Hanhoo rate a repurchase for me @Shosh85 but I'm curious about what else is out there. Thanks for the info!

RE: Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

I really enjoy using the Clinique cleansing balm and the laneige great products!! Love drunk elephant 🐘 as well

Where do you find those Corsx patches in Canada, @l8totheparty? I haven't seen them (although haven't look hard) in my usual haunts.

@haleyvvvv  I got the snail essence from cosrx on Amazon. It took forever to get here tho. 

@haleyvvvv @l8totheparty, I don’t know what shipping looks like but you might check chuusi (dot) ca for a Canadian site that carries the CosRx. It’s 4.50 CAD for one pack.

Thanks, @itsfi !  I will check them out next time. 

YESSTYLE dot com 

@haleyvvvv 

And there is a minimum US$ to get free shipping, so it makes it slightly inconvenient.

I haven't found them here. 

Thank you, @l8totheparty @itsfi!!

Monday night:20200309_230950.jpg

Spoiler
Exfoliation night tonight. Plus I wanted to mask so I grabbed this mask, and tied some other watermelon products together.  Skin woke up looking greasy (thanks to the glow recipe) but was moisturized  

Wow that is an awesome skincare collection @l8totheparty ❤️

Thanks @2manyperfumes !

@l8totheparty  Great lineup!!

Thanks, @ather !

Ok night routine, it’s rainy and humid, skin is normal. Nothing too exciting. Oops the Cocoa Moisture was last nights.05CC935C-2329-4871-90EF-69A52D221643.jpeg

Spoiler

Great products @eshoe ❤️ On a gorgeous tray.  

1 Reply
testing