Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: RE: Skincare Routine of the Day

Such a pretty line up, @averylayne!!

Re: RE: Skincare Routine of the Day

thanks @haleyvvvv !

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

Tonight, still working through everything but stuck at home so while I’m waiting, here is the fun lineup:) my daughter wanted to take a photo or somehow be involved, she is bored out of her mind not being able to see friends right now. I foresee a modeling mask this weekend.3D5E593A-0C50-442C-8AF6-FC9AD6FC5752.jpeg

Spoiler
Biggest surprise of the day was the Pyunkang Yul 1/3 cotton pads. I figured they would be normal cotton pads cut in thirds. 

ETA: Dr. Barbara Sturm Eye Cream was a pleasant surprise. Light-weight and super-fast absorption. I applied it three times tonight and every time my skin took to it immediately. The Clé de Peau serum was also quick to absorb and had a beautiful scent, the kind you would expect with a fancy line. I barely squeaked out enough for one use so I could save it for two. 

For toner.For toner.

I went from cotton pad to palm of the hand. This is a lovely go-between💕

Awwww @eshoe I bet she's bored,, all mine have schoolwork to do from home,, did your daughters school do that?

Interesting cotton pads @eshoe ❤️ 

They are very nice and I’m glad I decided to try them out, even though I didn’t need to @2manyperfumes.

Okay very cool about the cotton pads @eshoe ! 

Probably one of my favorite accidents, @missjeanie 😂

@eshoe so sweet that your daughter wanted to be involved!!

So many interesting products! The Dr. Sturm line is intriguing (and expensive); it's nice that the eye cream worked, and that you were able to get a sample of it. Also, the Pyunkang Yul pads?!

Ha yes and that’s why I will only be sampling it, @haleyvvvv 😂 Fun to try, but not to buy. 

The cotton pads were an accidental buy-I saw they said ‘1/3 cotton pads’ on the package so I figured they were just a smaller version of a regular size cotton pad. To find out they are thinner, and made for toner-a very pleasant surprise!

WED  PMWED PM

Thur AMThur AM

@jen81  What’s your thoughts on the Dr Dennis Goss?

@ather  The eye serum is definitely helped with fine lines and wrinkles.  

@jen81  That’s awesome to hear!

RE: Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

How are you liking the Sunday Riley tidal moisturizer?

Re: RE: Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

@mazzkm  It’s a nice gel type Moisturizer. Works well under my sunscreen. 

@jen81 How are you liking the Vichy 89?  I've been thinking about picking one up to increase my HA.  I'm looking for something lightweight.  Also, I noticed yours doesn't seem to have the air bubbles, and the tester I saw at Ulta didn't have them, either.  Should I make anything into that?  I'm guessing not...TIA 🙂

@greeneyedgirl107  I think it’s nice but probably won’t repurchase. Will continue to use good molecules discoloration serum and brightening serum. They are pretty hydrating and inexpensive. 

@jen81 Have you used Good Molecules Hyaluronic Acid Serum?  If so, what's the texture like?  TIA 🙂

How is the corset cream, @jen81? These are nice lineups!

It’s nice @haleyvvvv . I like it for my neck and décolletage. 

1 Reply
testing