Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

@missjeanie That's great information - thanks!

Love the scent of that Skinfood exfoliating wash off mask @missjeanie! It puts a smile on my face whenever I use the product. 🙂 

I used it again last night @itsfi  and I really enjoy the scent as well. I’ve left it right in my shower for a quick mental mini massage break mid shower and I think it’s going to stay there. Need to try the straight black sugar one next! 

I’ll keep an eye out for your thoughts on the black sugar one @missjeanie. I have a couple of products from that range but not the wash off mask ... or at least I don’t think I do, 🤔 though I could have that product as well! I wouldn’t be surprised. Hahaha! 😂 

Gonna have to try the Versed Vitamin C, @missjeanie - looks very interesting! 

Im kinda digging the powder format so far @eshoe . I’ve heard that this form of vitamin C doesn’t have much by way of research behind it as of yet, but it’s certainly not doing any harm so far! I feel like a scientist when I’m mixing everything together lol

@missjeanie will definitely be curious to hear your reviews on the versed once you try it out! I've been looking at a few things from the brand but haven't purchased yet !

So far no adverse reactions @Kim888 ! I’m still on the fence about efficacy though. 

So satisfying to open new products after working through a bunch of samples, @missjeanie!

I haven't used the verses product, but looking it up it has some moisturizing and hydrating ingredients (shea butter, rose hip oil, glycerin) that look to be higher up than any of the acids. I'd try using it on a clean face, then washing it off in the morning. Maybe patch test it first, to make sure? That whole line looks interesting.

Patch test..... I’m feeling like living on the edge @haleyvvvv ! Im just gonna go for it tonight!

Good luck, @missjeanie!! 

@haleyvvvv  I tried the plover night peel last night! While it wasn’t incredibly moisturizing it wasn’t anywhere near as drying as I thought it would be. I’m going to try using a couple times a week for the next month to formulate a good opinion.

@missjeanie that's good to hear that it wasn't too drying! I hope it works, and look forward to hearing about it!

Weather has been normal and skin is slightly oily/mostly normal. 

AMAM

PMPM

Spoiler

@eshoe what was the verdict on the Honeymoon Glow after your first use?

@l8totheparty I was pleased with how my skin looked in the morning, @l8totheparty - I did use it a second time and it seems to be pretty consistent. It reminds me of how my skin looks after using bakuchiol. I tend to be a harsher critic on more $$$ products, because if you can pay less for something that is just as effective, why wouldn’t you? This one is good, though. Good enough I could see myself purchasing at least once to try out long-term!

OH man... I just used my honeymoon glow for the first time in ages this week @eshoe . I do enjoy it.  I give you props on trying to finish off that Lip mask.  I think I might be about ready to give up on mine.  I just don't adore the product and feel like I have so many others that are just as good if not better.  I'm crossing my fingers that you finish up lots!

@missjeanie @eshoe, how funny - I just used the Farmacy Honeymoon Glow the other night as well!

It’s a nice product, @itsfi - I like the consistency! I thicker serum is perfect for evening.

I’m going to try, @missjeanie - I do love the product and should probably wear it more during the day. I think the whole pot thing gets me, tubes are perfect for lip balm but then I think of Bite, and that expels with such difficulty. I guess they knew what they were doing when they used a jar!

Good to hear about the Farmacy Honeymoon Glow! I have the same sample in my drawer hoping to use that one later this week. 

3 Replies
testing