Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

Glad to hear you liked the Punkang Yul essence toner @eshoe - it’s one of my all time favorites. 💖 I have one of those sheet masks from @heartsmyface I need to remember to reach for soon. The packaging is so fun! 😍

@itsfi I wish I had appreciated the essence more when I first tried it. I love the weight of it now, truly right between a toner and a serum. Sometimes full circle is necessary to fall in love!

This sheet mask!! It looks so fun @eshoe. Great packaging!

It’s intense, @haleyvvvv 😄 it was so comfy too, hoping to get a review written up this weekend. It was lovely.

I’ve been using serums every day and I repurchased more niacidimide serum and I’m trying more natural products from this German brand.  The Lady’s Mantle eye cream is very soothing.  

C08CCBD6-78C7-4917-A63B-B9059D4CCCED.jpegI love this for my neck and hands daily and my hairI love this for my neck and hands daily and my hair68EBB894-4E13-451C-95C5-28D2C0FE338B.jpeg 

RE: Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

Those products look amazing !!! Interested to know how the Estée Lauder eye cream works for you

@2manyperfumes  How do you like the Estée Lauder 

I was disappointed with it @ather 😩.  If they just had the cream moisturizer that’s on top cream n the whole jar then it was good but they don’t.  I posted below to @haleyvvvv @and @l8totheparty about it.  Hardly any product that was useful and the design wasn’t great with the two jars attached together.

@2manyperfumes  Urg that sucks. I’ll stick to ESTéE LAUDER - Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Crème then. Although I seen murad has a new one coming out. 

I’ve tried Murad products 👍, I’ll keep an eye out for the anti aging cream.  Thanks @ather ❤️

@2manyperfumes  :

do you like that brand? I’ve never tried it before. 

I picked up all the rewards boxes last year and so I ended up with three Murad ones.  Nothing was bad, they all worked nicely but I compared it to Juice (the other brand I tried).  I liked the moisture results and scent of juice better.  Still I wasn’t disappointed in the Murad @ather  I can’t find what was in the box sets from last winter.  They were part of the rewards items.  3 products in a box.  

@2manyperfumes  Ok good to know. I have a few Juice products too and I really like them. Maybe I’ll try and get a deluxe sample of it before I buy it. 

Ooooh, that Estee Lauder eye product looks really nice! @2manyperfumes 

I thought I would love it @haleyvvvv @and @l8totheparty but I don’t.  It’s two types of product in it.  Two jars that are connected by lids.  Not an easy design and the lids don’t close tightly so if you drop them (yikes).  The top has a pretty good creamy eye serum and the bottom jar is some waxy weird balm that supposedly blurs and smooths eye area.  You only need a grain of rice size of the wX and three times the amount of cream.  So you are going to completely run out of cream and not the wax.  The wax kind of crumbles if you are not careful.  Then after you apply it, good luck trying to put any makeup over top from concealer to foundation.  It crumbles, drags and your makeup won’t apply nicely.  I didn’t like it at all.  Lol it’s the worse product I’ve tried in a long time.  Oh well.  I googled it to see how to apply etc.  But it didn’t work at all 😩

That sounds terrible, @2manyperfumes !

I’m wondering if anyone else has tried this @l8totheparty - curious to see if it works well in someone else.  

Oh no! @2manyperfumes! That seems like such a hassle! I am sorry it was such a disappointment! Thank you for letting us know your review!!

It’s regularly over $60 ouch!  @haleyvvvv  Thankful I spent $34 on it. 

A57B1AC8-220E-4BDB-9B6F-57E0473681F5.jpeg

AM Routine- trying to finish up some full size products like the Paulas Choice

@jen81 What's the PC essence? I love her acne line and the 8% aha gel.

testing