Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

I haven’t been using it long @l8totheparty , but I really enjoy it so far!

@missjeanie  I like the snail essence and also ceramidine. Keep a tube for DD but I also borrow it from time to time. I love the smell even though I generally look for fragrance free stuff for face skincare. 

I don’t find much of a scent on the Dr. Jart @naturalooks15 , but i also wish it was fragrance free. I have such a love hate with fragrance in skincare... I know it’s bad, but I love a good scent at the same time!

I feel faint clove scent @missjeanie 

I’m going to be sniffing tonight @naturalooks15 ! Lol

So happy the cleanser works well for you @missjeanie! And I just picked up the snail mucin during the Ulta sale and am glad to hear you're loving it. 😊

I just picked it up last weekend as well @ShortErica . It’s been great so far. This brand is easily becoming a favourite. I feel like they have some real winners for my skin at prices my wallet appreciates!

A.M. skincare:

Skin: normal. Me: sick with cold. Weather: dry cold.

Not pictured but a part of my morning: OLEHENRIKSEN - The Clean Truth™ Foaming Cleanser

I did, however, forget some things here: moisturizer for one.SK-II in spray bottleSK-II in spray bottle

@l8totheparty I hope you feel better!!

Thanks, @lmaster 😊🤧🍵

AM RoutineAM Routine

PM RoutinePM Routine

Excellent routines @jen81 

Do you find the FRESH - Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask to be not so heavy? I see it's in your daytime routine. Do you wear it under makeup? @jen81 

I just did it as a quick moisture mask @l8totheparty . I washed off then did rest of am routine. 

Ooh, that's a great idea, @jen81 !

Skincare Routine of the Day

last night's little baby routine,,, that's what being tired looks like 😆 and this mornings routine

Ha ha I totally understand the tired @lmaster  mine was a blank pic yesterday night 

@naturalooks15 that's great!! 🤣 Hey sometimes you just have to hit the hay!!

How is the Trader Joe’s face lotion @lmaster? I haven’t opened it up yet, not expecting much though🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh it was very nice actually,, @eshoe it has kind of a licorice scent to it

Oh hey, that sounds good @lmaster! I like licorice, any kind:)

1 Reply
testing