Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

@haleyvvvv, before, I didn’t think I was obsessed with anything, but BIC has been a mirror of sorts for me, revealing my skincare obsession. 🤣

Oooh, pumpkin and peptides sound wonderful @2manyperfumes! I’ve not heard of this brand or product, but I’ll be looking into them now.

I saw it  @itsfi and peptides are gaining a lot of hype ❤️ This serum leaves my face very soft, I use as part of my night time routine.  

80837691-0598-4255-915E-068C137E16A9.jpeg

Morning routine 

Lovely line-up, @jen81! How's the Fresh scrub? Is it gentle enough for daily use?

Yes I think it is! I don’t use it everyday though. @haleyvvvv 

I really enjoy that sunscreen, @jen81.  I have a mini that I'm finishing and it's been really nice--I love how lightweight it is.

Yes I love it, not greasy, spreads easily, slightly tinted. @CookieGirl1 

I quite enjoy that SUNDAY RILEY - Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream as well, @jen81 , but I have only used it in the evening. 

Me too! Decided to give it a try in the AM @l8totheparty .  Works great under makeup and sunscreen. 

Bright eye twins 🙌 @jen81 

Ooh good molecules is excellent @jen81 😍 I received a mini of their makeup remover balm.  Really like it.  I’ve heard many beauty tubers rave about them.  

9E36A71D-9A2C-48B7-91AD-24229CA73D38.jpeg

Last night routine and mask 

Oooh, that Jordan Samuels cleanser sounds lovely @jen81! How are you liking it?

I really like it @itsfi .  It’s a nice first or second cleanse. 

How do you find the Clean it Zero cleanser? Have you tried the Clinique or Farmacy cleanser balms, and if so- how does it compare?

@jen81 

I have not tried any of these products! 😊

@l8totheparty

so I have used clinique TTDO balm and I currently have farmacy green clean. I feel like the clean it zero is very similar. It’s a balm that melts into an oil. It’s great at removing eye makeup/makeup. I think the clean it zero has different varieties for skin types. I like it and will probably repurchase it in the future.  As for which of the three is the beat I can’t decide but might based on price. 

@jen81 there is something so satisfying about this picture

I’ve only tried the mini lala whipped cream by drunk elephant @jen81 ❤️ It was good of course.  

Morning routine. Skin: fairly normal.  Weather: dry cold.

Since the SK-II essence went in, I might as well throw the radical new age power lotion in, too. I quite enjoyed the little trial I used before. Question: how do I decant this essence into a spray bottle? It doesn't come out easily.  20200121_074141.jpg

Oh, I haven't tried the power lotion yet. What did it do that made you go back to it, @l8totheparty?

testing