Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

Some very nice products @heartsmyface 🥰 that oil looks interesting .  I tried something from Sunday Riley but I can’t remember what it was.  It was a mini from the rewards

Last night’s routineimage.jpg

This morning’simage.jpg

@l8totheparty  So true that skincare is the quiet workhorse of our daily beauty lives.

Nice line ups, @newcarlee! I've been keen to try the sulwhasoo products.

Hi @haleyvvvv - it’s awesome that Sephora now carries some Sulwhasoo products. 

Bliss has some great contenders going for them! And I love bite!! @newcarlee 

I have a may coop raw sauce on hand! @newcarlee 

@newcarlee I love the good genes and  biore watery essence!  
i could never understand the hype behind the May coop sauce but it’s probably not for my skin type. 

Beautiful skincare choices @newcarlee! Love Sulwhasoo and May Coop. 💗💕💗💕 

Love Bliss skincare line!!!

Skincare Routine of the Day

this mornings routine

Last night's routineIMG_20200120_211608439.jpg

IMG_20200120_211602967.jpg

IMG_20200120_211613645.jpg

IMG_20200120_211617665.jpg

Lots of good skincare treats here @lmaster! Reminds me that I have a host of Whole Foods sheet masks I've been meaning to try. Oh, how's the Biossance detox mask? I've come across it a few times now and wondered about it.

@itsfi @lmaster I’ve been using a FS of the Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Detox Mask for awhile now and it does have a very earthy true tea tea scent. It can be overpowering but it works nicely and feels quite therapeutic.

@eshoe @itsfi couldn't agree more,, love finding treasures in skincare

I love it @itsfi it does have that earthy scent, but it feels so nice on my skin and has not ever irritated it. Probably one I will pick up FS after I get through some others... Story of our lives 😂

Lovely lineup @lmaster  that Phuyulkang is a face wash or something else?

@lmaster, interested to know your thoughts on the Pyunkang Yul cleanser - how are you liking it? 

@naturalooks15 

@naturalooks15 @itsfi it's better if I use it in the summer,, it has a lovely light fragrance to it,, but it also has that squeaky clean feel to your skin that's border line drying. I hadn't used it in awhile, and now I remember, it's better suited for me to use it when I'm more on the oily side

@lmaster, I had a large foil sample of it and it seemed nice - my skin felt really clean - but I didn’t think it would be something I’d use every day. It would definitely be nice when my skin is on the oilier side. 
@naturalooks15 

Good to know @lmaster  & @itsfi  I have started with CosRx low ph cleanser and still sort of evaluating it so I guess I'll not dive in for this. I have heard really good things about cleansing oil either from Phulyunkang or Hadalabo so that's  on my list to try someday (probably next year 🙂 )

@itsfi I can definitely agree this is a cleanser for summer time

4 Replies