Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

Oh I just love that lookatme watermelon mask!! @faeriegirl 

Lovely line up, such pretty products, @faeriegirl!

AM routine had to add the sunscreen in after, but I am working on becoming more diligent about wearing it on a daily basis.

eta: humid day, skin normal

354A17F4-493E-47A8-AA50-E5CD7368C9A2.jpeg

9349BCEF-D938-4DA3-B2F7-3C3FFDCDED18.jpeg

Getting back into my ‘normal’ morning skin routine here. I use the COOLA - Mineral Face Matte Tint Sunscreen Moisturizer SPF 30 on my forehead and the VOLITION BEAUTY - Prismatic Luminizing Shield SPF 50 on the rest of my face (a big thank you to @faeriegirl for sending the Volition my way, I love it!).

Ha that is so true @lmaster. My daughter grabs the bottle and walks around the house asking if anyone would like a spray of it. Not surprised it hasn’t lasted that long!

@eshoe that is too cute!! 

@eshoe  Does that volition sunscreen rubs off/transfer at all? I use DE Umbra tinte but it does transfer. It’s hard to find other low silicone physical sunscreens so I just continue using it. I have been reading up on Asian sunscreens (Bior and few others) to see if I want to try those after I run out of this tube.

@naturalooks15 I haven’t had an issue with transfer with the Volition. @itsfi has recommended this one from Etude House but I haven’t tried it yet. There are a couple (few maybe?) different ones the brand offers but this one stuck out in my mind.7598990D-1B5C-4C29-B8FE-E397B31CD331.jpeg

Thanks @eshoe  I'll add these to look into for next sunscreen purchase after my DE one finishes. 

Me in 🇨🇦🍁🇨🇦 everytime I see a glossier product:😭😭😭. I know they ship here but it's so expensive.

This is a lovely line up, @eshoe! SPF is such a key! That volition one is interesting, I'll have to see if its available up North.

I wish a company like Cult Beauty would carry them, @haleyvvvv. It’s a shame it’s so expensive to ship up there! 

I like the Volition because it has a slight tint, which for the most part off-sets the usual white cast. I notice the teeniest bit of sunscreen scent, but it fades quickly. It absorbs well into my skin, so that I don’t have to wait too long to apply makeup, which is another bonus.

That's great! I'll definitely check out the volition! Thanks @eshoe!

You’re welcome, @haleyvvvv

@eshoe hello future dew I didn't think I would like wearing an oil-serum during the day, but the texture is actually really nice!

It is, @averylayne! I’ve been playing with it more, and even when I don’t use it all over my face, it gives the tops of my cheeks a pretty ‘fresh’ and light glow. I’ve been going without makeup more lately and it’s perfect for that!

@eshoe yes! I do that too, just a few light taps on to the cheekbones when I don't feel like using highlighter

Yes to wearing sunscreen daily @eshoe! 👍🏼 How do you like the Nacific toner? Is the consistency more on the thin watery side or is it more viscous? 

I would say it’s more watery, @itsfi. I place a few drops in to the palm of my hand and have to pat pat pat quickly so it doesn’t all run down my arms:) I have the Calendula yet to try, as well.

Today's quick morning routine. So many things missing today otherwise I would have been late.20200120_164201.jpg

@l8totheparty you gotta do what you gotta do! 😉 

How are you liking the Snoxin II @l8totheparty?

testing