Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

@RGbrown, I’m intrigued by the TCFS mastic tonic. 🤔 Definitely adding that to my list of products to dig more into this year. 📝 As well as finding the BHA product from Paula’s Choice that works best for me. 

@itsfi 

The TCFS is pretty nice! I prefer mild exfoliation on a daily basis, so acid toners are still my favorite category, but this is a really nice option for me when I want to cool it on the acids for the night. It's nearly odorless, just the faintest hint of citrus if I stick my nose right up to the bottle, and it leaves my face feeling fresh and comfy. The mist is super fine as well (though I almost find that to be a con, since I spray it on a reusable round first, and I have to spray so many times I practically get a cramp in my finger lolol).

I highly recommend PC for BHA...it's one thing I almost wish I could find somewhere else because sales and deals are a little tougher without going through Ulta, but her formulas really are fantastic!

Oh, that TCSF sounds really good @RGbrown! Do you prefer spraying it on a reusable round because it’s easier to control placement of the acid? 

Yeah, from everything that I’ve read, Paula’s Choice is the best brand out there for BHA’s. I’ve not found an Asian beauty product that has a strong enough BHA for my liking. I don’t need anything too strong but I like to feel like it has some heft to it. I like that you can buy foil samples of PC products. I’ll have to narrow down the BHA items I want to test out. 

@itsfi 

I've always used toner with a round; die hard habit that will probably never leave me. Part of the reason for toner, to me at least, for my routine, is to make sure I've picked up every last bit of cleanser or mask, so just splashing a toner on with my hands or misting it directly on my face feels incomplete. 

that tarte cleanser is amazing @RGbrown

that tarte cleanser is amazing @RGbrown

Re: that tarte cleanser is amazing @RGbrown

@lmaster 

I like it pretty well. I find it a touch more drying than I need on a daily basis, but it's great for me as a makeup-day cleanser (which is only a couple of times a week since I'm as much of a hermit as I can be 😛 ).

Re: that tarte cleanser is amazing @RGbrown

Really? I didn't find it drying at all @RGbrown maybe because I typically have oily skin 🤷

AM routine12EAC663-4426-41C2-BC29-57BD486EF162.jpeg

I am pretty consistent with this AM routine, the only thing I swap is which SPF I use.

What's the difference in the two eye products, @faeriegirl? Do you use both every morning?

@haleyvvvv  Shaba is a lightweight anti-aging serum and the C Tango cream is also anti-aging but is more hydrating. I am using both in my morning routine. I was using Shaba at night but I switched to DDG triple correction serum. So I’m just trying to use it up. 

Thanks, @faeriegirl!

🤩 Brand loyal haha 🍺🐘 Great line up @faeriegirl !

Your skin must ♥️ you, @faeriegirl 🤩

Look at all that great DE skincare! Nice line up @faeriegirl! 💕

gotta have the Glow!! @faeriegirl 😍

gotta have the Glow!! @faeriegirl 😍

today's routine,, not pictured,,supergoop mineral sunscreen

I just finished one of my DS Farmacy cherry serums @lmaster. 🍒 It’s so good. Saving my other DS for when I’m traveling. 

It is my all time favorite!! @itsfi wish the eye cream had that same scent, but I'm still loving it regardless

It really is such a great formula @lmaster! I have a couple of Vitamin C products to go through first but I plan to pick up a full size of the Farmacy one during the spring sale, if not beforehand.

I didn't realize how many products I use 😳 Last nights products

RE: Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

How have you incorporated the Origins Soothing Treatment lotion into your routine? I picked up a bottle to use on my KP on my arms and it has really helped the redness, but I’ve been hesitant to use it on my face.
1 Reply
testing