Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

โญ Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

โ€œI always keep spares in my purse.โ€ ๐Ÿ’— Of course you do @2manyperfumes! I wouldnโ€™t expect anything less. We canโ€™t be without our lip balms! 

Love your lip care choices, @2manyperfumes - lots of new ones Iโ€™ve never seen๐Ÿคฉ

Thank you @eshoe ๐Ÿฅฐ I really want to try the Laneige lip mask and scrubs this year.  The Sephora honey lip scrub is good.  Inexpensive and not messy because it rolls on.  

I think the honey scrub has been a consistent winner here @2manyperfumes. The Laneige-one pot will last years, no joke! If you want to try different scents, I would highly suggest getting the DS sizes๐Ÿ˜‰

I missed out on that chocolate mint flavour lol but I had bought a whole bunch last year from notoriously Morbid that I still have.  They have funny names and smell great.  My fave is wake the dead (smells like coffee and caramel).  I forgot I also have the Sephora watermelon lip balm too.  

Great idea for a thread @l8totheparty! Going to join up tonight or tomorrow:)

Skincare Routine of the Day

today's routine,,I keep forgetting to take a pic of my sunscreen, supergoop mineral

The ordinary is on my list to try in 2020

the buffet is excellent! I just started trying the rosehi...

the buffet is excellent! I just started trying the rosehip oil too @2manyperfumes

Re: the buffet is excellent! I just started trying the rosehi...

I want to pick up some of the serums from this line and their oil.  Iโ€™ve been using a hemp seed overnight masks and they are better than I thought.  I need more oil too.  Iโ€™m almost out of the maracuja oil from Tarte.  

The rosehip oil is my favorite from the brand @lmaster @2manyperfumes. Itโ€™s wonderful for my dehydrated-dry skin in the winter. 

@itsfi oh it's really helping me maintain!

@lmaster you have both the watermelon mist and the fresh nectar mist- do you use them both in the same routine? One throughout the day? One in the morning and one in the evening? And do you use it as a first step after cleanser?

Yep I use both @l8totheparty usually I'll use the fresh after the watermelon mist, and I tend to use the fresh only during the morning, but I use the watermelon any time I need hydration

I've never thought to use 2 mists, but I use 2 serums, so why not? 

@lmaster 

@l8totheparty I love misting ๐Ÿ˜‚

This morning:20200119_144446.jpg

Spoiler
Koh Gen Do face wipes are hands down the best I've found so far. 5โญ
-they do not leave a film and freshen my face from sleeping in my skincare from the night before, when I won't be showering immediately
Trying to use up the last little bit of the Amorepacific essence before moving on.
Buffet then Niacinamide, followed by EUK. The EUK didn't soak in as nice though- it's the first time using this. 
Followed by the Skinfood. I love this serum's fresh scent. 

Iโ€™ve heard great things about the buffet serum @l8totheparty โค๏ธ

I quite like this inexpensive peptide serum myself, @2manyperfumes 

Itโ€™s on my 2020 list @l8totheparty โค๏ธ 

Ok what makes the KGD wipes so amazing @l8totheparty@MissPuff loves these too, so I want to know what makes them so different!

testing