Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Reminders ✨

Hi guys! It has been a little while since I’ve done one of these daily reminders! This post is to remind you off thins to keep in kind when doing your skincare routine! 😊

1. Cleanser - cleanse your face twice a day
  2. Exfoliate - Be GENTLE! Exfoliators can be harsh, and it is always important to exfoliate super gently! Harsh exfoliation/over exfoliation can cause damage and irritation to your skin! 
  3. Toner - Most toners only require a small amount. They can be applied with a cotton pad, or patted into your skin with your hands!
  4. Serum - Even though celebrities do it, don’t apply your serum/facial oil directly to your face from the dropper! The bacteria from your face then enters the bottle!
  5. Moisturizer - For every skin type! Some people think that if you have acne or oily skin, you shouldn’t use moisturizer, or if you do to use a tiny amount. You should always use moisturizer! It helps balance oil production, makes you glow, and soothes your skin 💧
  6. SPF - Use sunscreen every day! Even if you are spending the day indoors, wearing sunscreen is essential to protecting your skin from damage 🌞 Some sunscreens like Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL also protect against blue light!👩‍💻

I hope this helps you! Let me know if you have any questions or have a request forwarded a post next time! Have a wonderful long weekend ❤️

Re: Skincare Reminders ✨

@LilaMJ  youtube or instagram would probably be a better place for unsolicited skincare advice... 🤔

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing