Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Questions!

Hello!! I love skincare by hyram and watch all his videos! I have a full skincare routine with everything necessary (all hyram approved) but i’m looking for some more extras! Face masks, eye masks things like that! I’m going to sephora tonight and would love to get some new skincare finds! i have acne prone oily skin that’s also very sensitive. Also what do you guys think of the youth to the people with pride set, i have the cleanser already and love it but i haven’t tried any other products! thanks!

Tags:

Re: Skincare Questions!

Do you know what your skin is sensitive to, @ivyyybelle77?

A few of my favorite masks:

Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer 5 oz 

Isntree Calming Rose Mask (not at sephora but in case you want to check out other options later)

TONYMOLY Golden Pig Collagen Bounce Mask (also not at sephora)

Eve Lom Rescue Mask Mini 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

Caudalie Pore Minimizing Instant Detox Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mL 

Primera Lotus Seed Sheet Mask Hydrating 

thanks!

@ivyyybelle77  I got that set. All 3 products are amazing! The mask smells so good and it is very hydrating. The Yerba Mate is not harsh at all but still does a great job at exfoliating.

@ivyyybelle77 

I love the Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m...!

It's super lightweight, great for my oily skin and is also for anti- aging.

YTTP has some great products. I think the minis kit is a good option to try out some of their best products. If you are looking for an overnight mask however, I totally recommend the Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 ml . I have very dry, sensitive dry and this mask have helped a lot. My skin looks and feels great in the morning.

For an eye mask I like my Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Face Mask 2.3 oz/ 70 mL . I don't use it every night because of the retinol, but this has helped some with my dark circles and puffiness.

Thanks! I really want to try the Ytp mask!

@ivyyybelle77 Is there anything in particular youre trying to change in your skin or is there anything you know causes a reaction?

Things to help with acne and redness! And just extra things for a self care day!

@ivyyybelle77  First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Niacinamide Brightening Eye Cream should be Hyram approved (he usually loves FAB) and has some great brightening ingredients or if you're looking for a brightening eye mask Benton has a Snail Bee Ultimate Hydrogel Eye Patch that has hydrating and calming ingredients to help with redness and puffiness. 

The YTTP set is a great chance to try out their other products and support a good cause 

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing