Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skin regimen for 50-something yr old

I’m looking for fresh new serum, oil and moisturizers. My skins in pretty good condition but I’m searching for that ever young and healthy glow. Trying to decide between products from Olehenriksen truth serum and banana bright eye cream, tatcha, drunken elephant and youth to the people. Thoughts? Reviews? Recommendations? Tatcha The Dewy Serum Resurfacing and Plumping Treatment 1 oz / 30 mL  Youth To The People Super Glow Kit #Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury  Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 m

Thanks!

Re: Skin regimen for 50-something yr old

Hi @BaileySD ! Those are all great products/brands. I’d recommend Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser for sure! And Drunk Elephant is expensive, but has some amazing formulas! I might try other products than the Olehenrikson simply because their products are not as good (in my opinion!) as the other ones you’re considering. Have a great day, let me know if you have any questions! 💕

Re: Skin regimen for 50-something yr old

Have you heard of Skinceuticals? You should look into their C E Freulic serum and they also have pure retinol creams of different strengths.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing