Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Skin care

Hy everyone, I have very less knowledge about the skin care . Could anyone provide me with some tips and suggestions would be really appreciated. I got dry skin and recently I am getting this kind of rashes or pimples I don’t know what it is but really bothering me .

please help me ....😊

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Re: Skin care

Also, if you're interested in trying a retinol, this one is fantastic 

---

Anonymous Insider

They have a lot of great hydrators too, in the lightweight side I like marine hyaluronics or even something like the argeriline (sp?) And on the heavy side the B oil is great honestly you can't go wrong n can probably get 7-8 products for 50$! 

Anonymous Insider

I would hit up the ordinary. Recently started trying the mandalic acid and azelaic acid from them and it has really help my texture I would use the mandalic at night under any moisturizer and the azelaic I use basically as a primer I the day 💛🤍 oh and it's super cheap!

@jora23 Are you using any products currently or are you looking to build a routine from scratch?

Looking to build a routine from scratch . I only use moisturizer .

@jora23 Since you're starting from scratch, I'd highly recommend starting slowly. You want to incorporate products  one at a time and use each product for one to three weeks before starting the next so that you can gage any negative reactions that may occur. What moisturizer are you currently using? Do you feel like it's working for you? If it is, no reason to change. So I'd start with a gentle cleanser, something like First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser 8 oz/ 237 mL, philosophy Purity Made Simple, or Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 8 oz / 237 ml and also a sunscreen - my skin leans more oily, but both Coola and Supergoop have good options that you may want to try out. 

Once you have that in place, you can look at adding an exfoliator to target the acne. BHA/salicylic acid serums are a good place to start. And if scarring/discoloration is an issue then a vitamin C/ascorbic acid serum would be helpful in the mornings. 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • image.jpg
testing