Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skin care sos

I’m wanting to buy the ordinary facial peel for my skin care routine but it’s not available on this site. Do anyone have a good recommendation for an alternative? I have oily skin that is prone to acne and I I have dark spots as well and uneven texture. Any help would be much appreciated!! 🙂 
currently using Cereve oily skin cleanser and moisturizer along with Kiehls toner... looking for a peel and also vitamin c serum as well 🙂

Re: Skin care sos

yeah i noticed the 30% AHA was no longer on the website and I cant find it anywhere, do u know why?

@claireboyter 

Yeah, because it's too strong and they not allowed to sell that strength over the counter in canada....

so stupid....it's sold almost everywhere else  

Hey @ShaunaDiane88 

I would recommend to get BHA and an AHA (since the peel is a mix of these two) you can try the inkey salicylic acid and the glycolic acid from the ordinary but do not use them together but 2x a week and just rotate them. See which one works better, they are very cheap. For Vitamin C... I'm currently using the powder from the ordinary which i mix with ferulic acid (ordinary) and marine hyaluronics (ordinary). I only tried maelove before which is really good but they only ship to the US so can't buy it right now. 

Hope this helps!

The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 8 oz/ 240 mL The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Acne + Blackhead Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing