Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skin care routine

I have combination skin. More on the oily side. Any ideas on a good skin care routine with products i can try. I currently don’t have a routine but i really wanna start taking care of my skin and i’m not sure where to start. Also if anyone has any brand suggestions in mind.. that’ll be great!

Re: Skin care routine

@selene214 My skin is combo sensitive. I use Drunk Elephant almost exclusively. It has helped my skin so much. I used to get breakouts constantly but since starting this routine in October I have only had a few. I am 35 so my concerns are mainly anti-aging. So in the morning I use the C-tango eye cream, C-firma serum mixed with b-hydra serum and since my skin has been drier than usual I’ve been using Lala moisturizer. For evening I use Shaba eye serum and Kora Organics Noni eye oil, TLC framboos serum mixed with marula oil, and protini moisturizer. When winter is finally over I will go back to protini in the morning as well. Drunk elephant is super pricy but it has completely been worth it for me. 

Hi @selene214 ,

Your question comes with great timing. 

I have more dry skin & I was researching a bunch of skincare lines & I am still doing so.  So far I am EXTREMELY HAPPY with the Drunk Elephant “The Littles”, set exclusively at Sephora!

It is over $150 in value and you get it for $110. 

You get 8 small sized products with it, serums, eye creams, face cream, cleanser etc.  It’s really great because you can try them all and you can discover what is best for your skin and use more or less of those products, the one I got was the original , it comes with the pink bag (when you look), however they just brought a new one (has a blue bag & has the Protini cream), the original has a different face cream & a couple other things, making the new blue one geared more for combination/oily skin.  

I can not believe how much it has done for my face in the short 2 weeks I have been using it.  I highly suggest this. I will also tag @faeriegirl , she has combination skin & maybe can add to my recommendation, she is one of my “go to’s”, (a few girls I feel have great experience and are amazing at helping others and giving advice).  

I hope we can help you 😊

❤️‘S, SuzieQ. 

@selene214 I recommend trying; 

-FRESH - Soy Face Cleanser

- Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior™ 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Hyaluronic Serum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

- DRUNK ELEPHANT - Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum

- OLEHENRIKSEN - Banana Bright Eye Crème

Best,
Rebecca 

RE: Re: Skin care routine

Thank you so much !!

Hi @selene214,

I recommend starting simple. A simple cleanser, serum, moisturizer, and eye cream. Once you are comfortable with that I recommend adding in a toner, essence, eye serum, mask, and exfoliators. I hope this helps!

Best,
Rebecca 

RE: Re: Skin care routine

Do u have any brand suggestions in mind ?
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing