Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skin care routine order

Hi guys! Welcome back to my Daily Reminders! Today I’m going to be sharing the correct order of a skincare routine. Now, if you are doing this in a different order, and it’s working for you, that’s great! In just putting this out as a guideline. These are not all products you need in your routine. But, should you deceive to use any of these products, here’s the way to do it:

1. Makeup remover! Take off your makeup! This might be using makeup wipes, cotton rounds, or a cleanser. Many people enjoy the “double cleansing” method, which means washing your face twice.
  2. Cleanse! There are different cleansers you should use depending your skin type and skin concerns. Let me know if you have any questions about this! Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser 4 oz/ 120 mL is great for acne! 
  3. Exfoliate! Drunk Elephant JuJu Exfoliating Bar 4 oz/ 120 g Proactiv Skin Smoothing Exfoliator 
  4. Mask! Some people like to do their face mask before using a toner, some like to do it after. Use face masks around once a week. There are different face masks that do different things for your face, like detoxify, hydrate, and glow. GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 g SEPHORA COLLECTION Pumpkin Face Mask Herbivore Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask 
  5. Tone! Kiehl's Since 1851 Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner 8.4 oz/ 250 ml if you have acne or oily skin like I do, you’ll want to use something that targets that (a toner or solition) Proactiv Pore Targeting Treatment 
  6. Mist! Face mists add a little something *extra* to your routine like soothing your skin, hydrating your skin, are helping your skin glow! Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea Mini 4 oz/ 118 mL 
  7. Serum! Glow Recipe Pineapple Vitamin C Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL 
  8. Moisturizer! This is important for every skin type, even if your skin is super oily! Adding moisture helps balance your oil production and hydrate your face 💧 SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.01oz/ 30mL 
  9. SPF! Sometimes this step is overlooked, but applying face sunscreen is important every day, even if you’re outside! Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL sometimes, moisturizer have SPF, so that covers two steps! 🌞
  10. Spot treatment! Use spot treatment to help pimples! Proactiv Emergency Blemish Relief Mario Badescu Drying Lotion 1 oz/ 29 mL I also recommend pimple patches to help really get deep in the pimple and clean it out! Peace Out Acne Healing Dots 20 Acne Healing Dots 

I hope this helps you guys build your routine! Again, it is not necessary to do all these steps, I don’t! But this is the correct order for them. Also, you can totally use moisturizers throughout the day if your skin feels extra dry. I also lie face mists after a workout! Have an amazing day ❤️

Re: Skin care routine order

Whats your favourite part of your skincare routine? 🙂

My favorite part is the mask. It's so cool how we both use the same mask! GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 3.5 oz/ 100 g 

My second favorite part is my lip mask. So many people forget that the lips are a part of the face. I have an oily face, but dry lips all of the time. I just started to add lip treatment into my routine, literally 2 weeks ago. 😄

@rosegoldlovelyIt is SO COOL how we use the same mask! Yes, lip care is super important. I’m so glad you found a good lip product

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing