Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skin care routine for 23 year old

Hi! Would anyone recommend me some skincare products for a 23 year old. Face wash, moisturizer, toner, etc... mid budget and for oily/combination 

Re: Skin care routine for 23 year old

What skin issues are you trying to tackle, @denissev12?

Cleansers: philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser 

Moisturizers: Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet 1.3 oz / 40 mL Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL CosRx oil-free Moisturizing Lotion Benton Snail Bee Steam Cream OLEHENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer 

Spf: MDSolarSciences Mineral Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UVA-UVB Sunscreen 4 oz/ 113 g Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL COOLA Mineral Sun Silk Crème SPF 30 1.5 oz/ 44 mL 

You may try Drunk Elephant - start with mini sizes. All you need at 24 yo is a good moisturizer and SPF - that’s the best care you can treat your skin to. Toner is a nice addition. 
drunk elephant is very cost effective- that $60 Protini moisturizer jar will probably last for 6-8 months. 
Drunk elephant tinted SPF is great too and may work as a moisturizer. 
Primera brand and Youth to the People are good and gentle for a young skin, and more affordable too.

Hi! I’m 24 and I love the cerave moisturizer and it doesn’t break the bank. I also use the ordinary caffeine serum, neutrogena hydro bost, cerave retinol, and la-roche posay vitamin c and sunscreen. Hope this helps! The Ordinary Caffeine 5% + EGCG Depuffing Eye Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL 

Hello! 
I’m 24 and I have combination, acne prone skin. I have try a lot of products and I’ve learn that I like my basics to be simple and always hydrating (cleanser, toner, moisturizer and SPF) and then use active ingredients as booster (between toner and moisturizer, or mixed with one of these)

My basics:

-I’m using Paula’s choice RESIST cleanser or fresh, soy face cleanser (always hydrating to prevent your skin to produce more oil)

-Purito green toner (I use it because I have sensitive skin, if you don’t, I think you could skip it, but don’t use a cleanser that drys out your skin)

-Klairs midnight blue calming cream/Clinique moisture surge 

-Paula’s choice RESIST SPF 50 (it absorbs super quickly)

For boosters, I love Paula’s choice, but if you’re on a budget I suggest you to try the ordinary:

-Azelaic acid, to treat acne

-BHA, to prevent acne (I use it every night) or AHA, to exfoliate. 

-Niacinamide, minimize appearance of large pores, and even out skin tone (if you’re sensitive) or Vitamin C, to even out skin tone (I use one of these every morning)

My recommendation, start with few products, I know this might be overwhelming, so start with cleanser, moisturizer and spf, and then start adding boosters/active ingredients for your specific concerns.

Hope this may help you 🧡

First aid beauty or Fresh beauty are really good.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing