Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skin care of pregnency

We will start trying for a baby soon, and I just wanted to get some advise on skin care. I have dry, sensative skin, I also have eczema and a little bit of rosacea. I LOVE skin care! I currently use about 3 masks per week, in addition to my daily routine. 

What products do you recommend to use during pregnancy, or which ones for sure to stay away from? 

T.I.A.

Re: Skin care of pregnency

@tamarakore7 

i started this thread where more people can help you. 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Moms-Only/Motherhood-beauty-fashion-and-beyond/m-p/4748862#M1566

You want to avoid retinol and salicylic acid. 

Most importantly everyone will give you different answers so it’s best to ask your OBGYN.  I highly suggest taking prenatals now. This comes from someone who has a toddler and is pregnant at the moment. 

@SportyGirly125 

Thank you so much for sharing your post with me. It looks great and I'll look into it more.

I have asked my doctor and she provided the two you did as well, but also suggested for me to reach out and ask what products other people used. You know, instead of having to look through all the products specifically for these two chemicals. 

Also, I have started to take prenatals. Thank you! 🙂

Hi there,

Congratulations! I recommend reaching out to your Physician for further assistance with skincare that is safe for your pregnancy. 

Best,
Rebecca

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing