Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skin became acne prone out of nowhere?!!?!!??!

So I never had skin problems until about a year ago and now it's out of control!?!?!? I get whiteheads and blackheads, and now a bunch of left over redness from the pimples. I tried super strong skin care, organic, gentle, literally everything and nothing is working. I have a theory that its from my dishwasher at my work but I don't know what products would help with protecting my skin from that. If anyone could help that would be great ^.^ 

(I have relatively normal fair skin and the products im using at the moment are cetaphil acne prone face wash and first aid beauty moisturizer)

Tags:

Re: Skin became acne prone out of nowhere?!!?!!??!

Try using clay masks especially after work. I enjoy Origins Retexturizing Rose Clay Mask, their Charcoal Mask, and 10-minute rescue. Glam Glow has some good options too. This will help get black and white heads out, and if used 3x a week will help maintain clean pores. Wash with an acne-fighting wash, try adding a toner to your routine-- Mario Badescu has some affordable ones that cater to acne. Then do the mask, rinse, and apply tea tree oil to your acne/whiteheads. After all is done, apply a light moisturizer. 

But for real. Masks save lives 🙂

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing