cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Skin Care

I’m looking for a new skincare routine. New brands and everything. I have oily (acne-prone) skin. Any suggestions would help

Re: Skin Care

@Anonymous I don't usually try to sell my whole skincare routine, but I'm oily and acne-prone so I'll give you mine. I've honed it over the last year and it's really paying off. Paula's Choice is a great skincare brand and I use 3 of her products. It's not sold at Sephora or Ulta, but her site does usually have cashback on Rakuten.

I only use sunscreen in the AM. My sunscreen was discontinued so I don't have a recommendation there. I'm going to try something new.

PM:

1. Paula's Choice Clear (clear is her acne line) Pore Normalizing Cleanser

2. Paula's Choice Clear Regular Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution with 2% Salicylic Acid (BHA)

3. Paula's Choice 8%AHA Gel Exfoliant

4. Farmacy Very Cherry Bright Vitamin C Serum

5. Ole Henriksen C Rush Gel Moisturizer

I highly recommend the Paula's Choice products for acne. They're really well-priced.

Hope this helps. Good luck on your skincare journey.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much! I’ll check her out and most likely get those products. Again thanks!

@IleannaM during the summer months, I tend to be quite oily, I like to use a few products in rotation, first I like the Paula's choice clear line, you can get this is a travel set very wallet friendly!! Here are some other products I use tula keep it clear acne foam cleanser, tarte SEA Deep Dive Cleansing Gel 5 oz/ 150 mLTHE ORDINARY - buffet, The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mLGLOW RECIPE - Banana Soufflé Moisture CreamFIRST AID BEAUTY - Hello FAB Coconut Water CreamThe INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) Blemish + Blackhead Serum 1 oz/ 30 mLDRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night SerumBOSCIA - Exfoliating Peel Gel

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much! I’m oily all the time so thanks!😂

Hi - @IleannaM  What are you trying to solve for? oiliness or breakouts or even any hyperpigmentation?  I would recommend trying a few brands such as:

LANEIGE - Water Bank Hydro Gel not greasy and will hydrate the skin to minimize excessive production of oil.

Hope these suggestions help.

Cheers!

Anonymous Insider

Sorry! I’m try to solve my breakouts and oiliness. I’ve tried so many wallet friendly and not products and I haven’t found the right product I was hoping I’d get some suggestions on what products I should get.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing