Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

Share your Clarisonic Experience!

I'm getting a Clarisonic Mia 2 soon and just wondering for everyone's experiences. Please share the following Smiley Happy just something so all the info can be in one forum post.

1. Type of clarisonic mia:

2. Brush type:

3. Purging Stage

4. How long you've used it:

5. How often do you use it:

6. With what cleanser do you use it with:

7. Do you like it? 

Re: Share your Clarisonic Experience!

1. Mia

2. Sensitive

3. No purging stage

4. approx 6 months

5. 2-4 times per week, AM only

6. Origins Checks and Balances, Murad Clarifying sometimes

7. Yes, it really helped to control the whiteheads I was getting on my chin 1x week (which always would end up with a dark mark, boo). I only use it in the AM when I think about it... I did notice I was starting to get some broken capillaries on the bridge of my nose (not very noticeable though) and I saw some people said that happened to them... so I avoid that delicate/thin skinned area. I have large pores and blackheads... hasn't done anything for that, but I wasn't expecting it to. Thought about getting the deep pore cleansing head... but eh not sure if it would be too harsh. The fact that it helped prevent me from continually getting dark spot marks is all I need!!

Highlighted

Re: Share your Clarisonic Experience!

1. Type of clarisonic mia: 2
2. Brush type: Sensitive
3. Purging Stage: a little under 2 weeks
4. How long you've used it: 3 weeks
5. How often do you use it: once a day
6. With what cleanser do you use it with: Currently the refereshing foaming gel that came with it
7. Do you like it? So far so good!  I held off for a very long time, and finally ended up snagging it.  I've notice some acne scarring going away a little more quickly and a slight reduction of uninflamed acne.

Based on scattered reviews, you really do need to find your own routine with it.  What works for some may not work for everyone Smiley Happy

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • ClarisonicPlusJPG