Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Serum

Looking for good face serum I have dry skin

Re: Serum

@gindapacha The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL is awesome! Hyaluronic is amazing for all skin types for hydrating and balancing your skin. It draws moisture from the air to your skin 💧 This is also an affordable product! Have an amazing day 😊

Hey beautiful, what’s good?

As previously mentioned Hyaluronic Acid is a great option for dry skin, however it should be applied to damp skin.

Hyaluronic Acid works like a magnet attracting water, and it does this really well. It does it’s job so well that it can actually attract moisture from your skin. This is easily preventable by applying Hyaluronic Acid while your skin is still damp after being washed.

Another option would be to incorporate a carrier oil into your skincare routine. There are two types of oils, fat soluble and water soluble. Water soluble oils are able to be absorbed by the outermost layer of the epidermis. Although fat soluble oils are able to penetrate the fatty tissue holding our skin cells together to be absorbed deeper into the skin. Fat soluble oils are also called carrier oils because they can carry product deeper into your skin. Examples of carrier oils include Merula Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, and Vitamin E. You can go the bougie route with DE Merula Oil or go to your local pharmacy and pick up some Vitamin E.

Good luck on your skincare journey!

I also have dry skin (plus sensitive and eczema prone) and my skin loves any kind of facial oil. I use them at night. My faves right now are the Youth to the People Dream Oil and the Facial Oil from Wander Beauty. 

Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil with Squalane and Antioxidants 1 oz / 30 ml Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL 

I have/ had dry skin and I just started using The Ordinary Niacinamide and Zinc and in less then a week I have the smoothest skin. I also have a bit of sensitivity, but this product doesnt bother me. Also has cleared up my acne quite a bit. Hope this helps. The product is only like $5-$10 depending on size.

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing