cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Serum & Moisturiser Recommendations

Hello, 

I am looking for serum recommendations for normal skin, my face tends to be dry at times during winter, so not a concern right now. 

I have used Drunk Elephant C-Firma Vitamin C Day Serum and the B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum. Although I enjoyed the Intensive Hydration Serum, I noticed it runs out very quickly and it doesn't last long enough. 

As far as moisturisers, I tend to use a thicker one at night and lighter in the morning. I was using Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C 24H Moisturiser along with the night one but didn't really see any benefits. I have used Drunk Elephant & Fresh which I wouldn't mind going back to but I do like to try new products

Any serum & moisturizer recommendations highly appreciated

Re: Serum & Moisturiser Recommendations

Hi @pollypocketss,

What is your biggest skincare concern? Serums are meant to target specific issues, so the type of serum you should use should depend on your skin concerns.

If you're looking for something brightening, I recommend the Sunday Riley C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

If you're looking for anti aging serum, I recommend the SHISEIDO - Ultimune Power Infusing Serum Concentrate.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Re: Serum & Moisturiser Recommendations

I really enjoy TATCHA Violet-C Brightening Serum 20% Vitamin C + 10% AHA if you're looking to try another vitamin C serum. It also really helps with fading acne scars if you have any.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Serum & Moisturiser Recommendations

Serum -Good Genes Sunday Riley lactic acid -Over the counter Differin/adapalene gel at night, or better yet as a derm/physician about vitamin a/retinoid (use SPF in day always) Retinoid has more efficacy in long term skincare benefits, the lactic acid will show more immediate but less drastic benefits in time. Moisturizer -LaLa whipped or Protini from Drunk Elephant, use a more occlusive moisturizer over top -CeraVe moisturizing lotion in a tub, has 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, available at drug /grocery stores -Neutrogena Hydroboost Extra Dry Gel, best to use under more occlusive moisturizers For cleansers the Clinique cleansing balm and Youth to the People Kale and Spinach cleanser are both hydrating. Best of luck.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing