Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Sephora Skincare Consultant!

Hello beautiful people of the Internet! I'm Nicole and I'm a Skincare Consultant at Sephora and I'm also a cosmetologist! If you have questions or concerns about any products or skin issues feel free to ask!

And btw to ALL THOSE HATERS AND JEALOUS TROLLS OUT THERE,...

And btw to ALL THOSE HATERS AND JEALOUS TROLLS OUT THERE, if you go and look and her profile and click on her "look" aka PICS, you will see the Drunk Elephant pics is ALL GRATIS and you don't get that in less you work for the Company. So, jealous haters, so do your homework, or don't post hateful crap that you have NO IDEA about. Amen! You Rock on @NicoleA314!

Hey doll, all I have to say is IGNORE ppl like that. It's...

Hey doll, all I have to say is IGNORE ppl like that. It's all coming from a bad place and honestly who has time in their life for that. I believe you are who you say you are, and I have a quick question, Have you tried any of the Ordinary products yet? lemme know. Thanks -Michelle

@tajua @greenchilli CAN'T WE JUST GET ALONG!!! GIVE THEM...

@tajua @greenchilli CAN'T WE JUST GET ALONG!!! GIVE THEM A CHANCE, EVERYONE DESERVES THAT RIGHT!!!!!! WE ARE WOMEN, NOT CHILDREN!!!! INSTEAD OF HATING ON SOMEONE, WHY CAN'T WE JUST UPLIFT THEM...THERE'S WAY TOO MUCH NEGATIVITY SPREAD OUT THERE, ESPECIALLY WOMEN TO WOMEN!! I AINT HERE TO PREACH, DON'T GET ME WRONG, BUT I'M JUST FLOORED AT THESE POSTS! WHY SHOULD SOMEONE HAVE TO PROVE THEMSELVES TO PPL THEY DON'T KNOW...INSTEAD LET THEM PROVE IT ON THEIR OWN BY THEIR WORDS! I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SAFE PLACE FOR ALL WOMEN TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES W/OUT FEAR OF JUDGEMENT!!!??? NOT FOR PPL TO HATE, TROLL & BULLY!?!? I'M GLAD THEY'RE WOMEN ON HERE TO ASK QUESTIONS & GET REAL ANSWERS! & IF THEY'RE NOT WHO THEY SAY, WHO CARES! AS LONG AS THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT, THEIR REAL JOBS COULD BE CHICKEN FARMERS FOR ALL I CARE!!!! LOL!!!! I JUST WANNA POST, ASK QUESTIONS, ANSWER QUESTIONS,HAVE FUN & NOT WORRY ABOUT GETTING HATED ON, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🌎✌& 💖

PrettyMummah143, and you def are one. All I wanted to say...

PrettyMummah143, and you def are one. All I wanted to say, is EVERYTHING you just said. You Rock, and AMEN! Love your post, and keeping it real and moving. -Michelle

RE: Sephora Skincare Consultant!

Hi there i've open pores and acne problem just wanted to know is PMD is good for my skin

Re: Sephora Skincare Consultant!

@NicoleA314@tajua

What really is a Sephora Skincare consultant?   Nevermind.

You are not Sephora BIC staff, and you have but one post that shows no skincare knowledge.  I hope no one falls for this.

RE: Re: Sephora Skincare Consultant!

I don't associate myself with negative comments especially if you no nothing about my life and career!!!!!

Don't take that from anyone. It all comes from a bad plac...

Don't take that from anyone. It all comes from a bad place. I really liked your reply, and Amen. And, I have a question: Have you tried any of the Ordinary products yet? Lemme know, doll.

Would you like proof. You're really making me laugh. Stop being a bully. I know what i do for a living. I don't have to prove anything to you. But if it will make you feel better I can. What would you like to see

I can assure you I am a Sephora Skincare Consultant and cast member. I've been with Sephora for nearly 2 years now. Today is my first day here on the beauty community posts.

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Skincare Consultant!

@NicoleA314

Right now all you are is a new random poster.  Saying you are someone that sounds like an official company expert will fool people (we have young posters here) into thinking you know what you're talking about.   You can just as easily have joined the community like thousands of others, but you want your opinion to matter more...with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Join the community just as others have.  You will gain credibility ether by showing your knowledge, or by being an official Sephora BIC staff.  Certainly you  would appreciate this approach on a public community forum hosted by Sephora.

I am the Queen of England, but you don't see me flaunting that do you? 😉

P.S:  Two years with Sephora does not a skincare expert make.  

RE: Sephora Skincare Consultant!

Im also my self a skincare consultant with Sephora. It's great that there people on here that can recommend things
12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 25 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing