Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Sensitive skin: mist and moisturizer recs?

48 yr old w sensitive  reactive dehydrated but clog prone skin

just found out inkey snow mushroom moisturizer is bring d/c (it wasn’t quit as hydrating as needed but didn’t cause breakouts

can anyone rec a hydrating toner Essenes or mist and a no nonsense moisturizer for am/pm….

(w out s/s)

as far as a mist toner was looking at yttp or Laniege? But am open

thanks Kim

Re: Sensitive skin: mist and moisturizer recs?

@Kimd607 for a moisturizer you might look into the different options from First Aid Beauty; the brand has generally formulated their products for people with sensitive skin.

A good mist for sensitive skin is the Tower 28 SOS Facial Spray. I’ve gone through 3 bottles. A great toner farmacy deep sweep or YTTP mandelic acid superfood toner! Both amazing and non drying ..hanskin has a great essence very hydrating, and soothing ….I’ve been using the Kiehls brewing essence which is amazing but a little more expensive but does more. And YTTP adatogen moisturizer is what I use at night. 

I also have dehydrated skin which was causing cystic acne but the CosRX snail mucin essence has drastically improved my skin!!! Incredibly hydrating and skin healing and my skin stopped breaking out. Sephora doesn't carry it sadly but you can get it at Ulta 🙂 The Belief True Cream moisturizers are really good no fuss moisturizers that get the job done (I use the moisture bomb for dry skin). Hope this helps!

Thanks someone else just rec same cosrx product snd the cosrx all in one cream

wikl check out thanks 

@Kimd607  I have also used the CosRx essence and it is great too.

@Kimd607  I love the Youth To The People Adaptogen Soothe + Hydrate Activated Mist with Peptides 4 oz/ 118 mL it is very hydrating and soothing. For a moisturizer I really like Skinfix Barrier+ Triple Lipid-Peptide Face Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL is is great for dry skin and did not cause any breakouts for me.

Thanks 

you read a few great posts about the yttp mist than few negative comments scare me lol

will check both products out

tia 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing