Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

SR Good Genes dupe

I really want it but I cant afford the 105$ price. Has anyone else found or use a more affordable replica?

Re: SR Good Genes dupe

I've not tried it, but you could try the Ordinary's lactic acid formulations-- I believe there's a 5% or 10% strength. Stephanie Nicole on Youtube has a pretty good review of this line @autumnash

@autumnash That product is so expensive for AHA.  Popular low-cost AHA exfoliants are made by Alpha Skin Care, derma E; mod cost PTR, Paula's Choice, Acne.org, DermaDoctor, MD Formulations, etc; more expensive (but less than SR) would be Drunk Elephant.  Good luck!

RE: Re: SR Good Genes dupe

cosrx also has a very good aha exfoliant for very cheap

RE: SR Good Genes dupe

Drunk Elephant glycolic night time serum is my favorite and i saw results instantly. Good genes... i never noticed a difference. the DE is still pricey at $85 i think. but i dont know anything else with a smaller price tag!

No but if you have Verizon cell service they have a points program that you can use your points to buy it a a discount or DermStore carries it also and they have the larger size that is cheaper per oz and they have 20% off promos way more often then Sephora does.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing