Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

SPF kit

I just wanna say that I absolutely love the summer SPF kit this year! So many useful items, I didn't find one I won't use. I had to order online since my sephora didn't have it out yet...but my fav is the dr jorts bb cream, and the full size self tanner- although I forgot who it's by at the moment. The Kate Somerville face tanning towel didn't hurt either. And it comes in a reusable box, kinda like a caboodle, but no shelving and clear. I'll keep nail polishes in there when I empty it out. yay yay! I def like whe packaging is useful instead of throw away.

I like it too. So far my favorites are the Fresh Sugar li...

I like it too. So far my favorites are the Fresh Sugar lip treatment and the Origins VitaZing (a lightly tinted moisturizer).

I haven't really tried anything else yet, but once I'm done with my last class in 2 weeks, I'm going to be using the St. Tropez self tanner. At first I was put off of it since I am pale and it's medium-dark, but the reviews say it should work. And if not, I've got tons of sugar scrubs to help me get it off.

Re: I like it too. So far my favorites are the Fresh Sugar li...

I am pretty pale and the St. Tropez looks nice, it is gradual as it says so you can build it up to how intense you want it or simply apply less if that is what you choose. I have not tried this on the face though.

Well the kit is really a combination of sun products and...

Well the kit is really a combination of sun products and treatments not just sunscreen so to speak.

There re are moisturizer/spf combos like the Origins vitazing,Boscia hydrator, Philosophy hope spf, there is a sephora one too. The ole Henrikson protect the truth I use on my chest and other non-face areas and there is a shiseido one for face and body that I will probably use on non-face areas.

There is a murad oil control mattifier with spf that I will use on t-zone

The dr. jart BB cream is fantastic and I would use in place of foundation or tinted moisturizer

There is also primer, finishing powder, spf lip balm in the kit and more sunscreen products.

It just has a lot of great things to try and it isn't all "straight sunscreen", I don't know what will be too drying or make you too oily but I have combination skin and I have not tried everything in the kit but so far nothing that I have used is causing me to be either one.

So I have combo skin and I only apply 1 layer of product...

So I have combo skin and I only apply 1 layer of product usually so the SPF is the moisturizer. Do you know how many of them might be too oily or dry for combo skin?

Actually I'm not a fan of tanning, so I would've totally went for it if the 2oz of tanning lotion was something else, like body SPF or cleanser or something. =/

The biggest product always seem to be a tanner. Do you know if they have done this in the past where the biggest product isn't a tanner?

I will hop right on board with your train. I got mine yes...

I will hop right on board with your train. I got mine yesterday and I love it to bits! Fantastic deal for $30 and everyone should definitely pick one up while they are in stock. I just purchased the St. Tropez bronzing mousse but the gradual tan size is very generous and I tested it yesterday and liked it quite a bit. I am also really loving the Boscia Hydrator and the Shiseido Urban protection. The Ole Henrikson sunscreen is also very nice and of course the fresh sugar lip balm I like though it isn't what I expected, I still like it. The BB cream makes me want to get a full size. I could go on..great stuff, great price, and the net profits going to a good cause doesn't hurt either. I love this thing!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors