Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

SPF for dark skin people?

Okay someone help me what is the best SPF for dark skin people ( like lupita dark) that works really well and feels good on the skin without being oily and doesn't leave me looking ashy or with a purple or blue tint

Re: SPF for dark skin people?

Dr Jart Sun Fluid comes in SPF 30

or 50. Lightest facial sunscreen I've ever tried. Absolutely LOVE it and it's non-greasy.

RE: SPF for dark skin people?

Not sure how you feel about tinted moisturizers but Bobbi Brown has a tinted moisturizer with SPF 30 or 45. Coverage is pretty good. Try it out to see if it's dark enough.

I'm not sure who I can compare my complexion to (maybe Gabrielle Union) but I've enjoyed the Coola Classic Sunscreens (the ones that don't say mineral on them. mineral ones will leave a tint). The one I've been using for going on three years now is the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid SPF 70 because of how thin it is and the way it absorbs into the skin.

RE: SPF for dark skin people?

A setting spray may also be a great option! Totally invisible, and easy to reapply every two hours

I think that the murad invisiblur perfecting shield might be a great option for you. It is completely clear so it will not give off a tint and it has spf 30. It also doubles as a primer with blurring effect and from experience it wears great under makeup. 

It is pricey but my first bottle lasted me about 4-5 months (can't remember exactly) so it's not as if it's something you'll be replacing every month.

I do not find it greasy--the consistency is similar to the smashbox primer. 

http://www.sephora.com/invisiblur-perfecting-shield-broad-spectrum-spf-30-pa-P394397?skuId=1670181&k...

thanks will try

thanks will try
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing